I nodded, kissed her, and left.

My dad asked me how it went, and I told him it went great. I went up to my room, sitting on my bed. My phone beeped, and I picked it up. It was a message from Angela.

'Can I come over tomorrow? I really need to talk to you.'

I shook my head, thinking about Alice. She wouldn't tell me what it was about, but I had a feeling that the next day would be ......... Interesting.

I was right.

Angela knocked on the door at 10:30, and we went up to my room. She seemed nervous, but I knew she was going to mention something big. There had to be something really big for Alice to react the way she did.

"I want to talk to you about something."

I nodded, and picked up a jacket.

"Sure, what is it?"

Angela took a deep breath.

"You're dating Alice, aren't you? Don't deny it, Bella. I've seen the way you two act around each other."

I couldn't argue with her, but I wasn't expecting what she said next.

"It's true Angela. I just wanted to get my head around it, before I told you. We only told my dad yesterday."

"I understand, Bella. But, there's more to the Cullens, isn't there?"

Now, I need to be careful. But, what about what Alice said?

"What do you mean, Angela? I'm dating Alice, and you're with Bret. We're not out in school, but that's not surprising. You don't need that crap, and I'm one insult away from punching Jessica."

Angela shook her head, I needed to be careful how much I said to her, I didn't know if Bret told her about everything.

"Come on, Bella! I know you know more about them. Bret told me everything yesterday! I know Alice told you everything. I know they're vampires, Bella."

They must be what Alice was talking about. What else would make her act like that?

"W..... What?"

Angela knew she was right, when I didn't say anything else.

"I knew I was right! I understand why you didn't tell me Bella. But, I know. Bret told me everything yesterday. I'd noticed a few things about Bret and I asked her about them. I didn't know what to think when she told me. But, I still to be with her. How did you find out?"

I shook my head, thinking about everything. Angela knew, I knew, I'm going to .......... Well, I won't do anything to Alice. But, you get the point.

"I .......... Well, I decided that I liked her, and when I was thinking about telling her ......... I started thinking about the little things I'd noticed and eventually asked her about everything. She told me everything. Have you seen Bret in sunlight?"

Angela shook her head, confused.

"No?"

I thought about seeing Alice, and knew Angela would like that.

"Ask her about it. I know you'll love it."

Confused, she nodded.

"I will. I can't believe it! I mean, I'm fine with it, but it was a shock. I care about Bret, and won't let that bother me."

We spent a little while talking and Angela mentioned three new students who would be there the next day.

I grabbed my bag, walking over to Alice the next day. She saw me, and I heard Emmett laugh and say something. Rosalie glared at him, but didn't hit him. I reached her, and she looked at me, seeing that I still felt like this was the right thing to do. We started to walk inside, talking. I sighed, and reached out to take her hand.