Everything Disney

Start from the beginning

Rating- 9/10

5. Rapunzel from Tangled- Rapunzel has pretty much been living in a tower with the cutest little chameleon, Pascal, and she thinks her mother is none other than Mother Gothel! Also, Rapunzel has magical hair that is 70 feet long! Her hair can heal people/things. She uses it so Mother Gothel can stay young, and when Flynn Rider gets hurt. I won't say how! So, Flynn Rider, a thief, an incredibly handsome guy, and kind of smooth. Plus, apparently he makes all the girls swoon with the smolder. Probably, doesn't want to get hit by her frying pan again. Doesn't work for Rapunzel, and Flynn promises to take her to see the lanterns that go up everyday on her birthday. I mean, HER birthday! At least she can take a hint that there's something special about her. I'm sorry, I'm just jealous that lanterns don't go up for my birthday...

Rating- 6/10

4. Tiana from Princess and the Frog- This girl works night and day to get her dream, her very own restaurant. That's probably the most I've heard a princess work. Cinderella is a maid, yes, but she didn't work at night. She at least got to sleep during the night. Tiana on the other hand, works DOUBLE shifts. Tiana lives in New Orleans and has a friend, Charlotte La Bouff, who is extremely rich. Charlotte has always been a princess. She gets everything she wants, and almost gets the prince that comes into town. Prince Naveen has set out to look for a job, because he's broke. You're probably wondering, how? Well, his parents kind of kicked him out, so he would get off his lazy bum and go look for a job. Then, there's Doctor Facilier and his friends from the other side... Let's just say, DO NOT mess with voodoo man!

Rating- 7/10

3. Jasmine from Aladdin- I don't know why, but I really like this princess! Two cool facts about this princess: She's the only princess to be shown less than her prince or you could just say street rat for this movie, and the only princess to kiss a villain. Ew, right? When Jasmine's father, the Sultan of Agrabah, forces her to find a husband, she decides to sneak out of the kingdom grounds to see what it's like on the outside. After a near death experience, she bumps into Aladdin, the biggest troublemaker in Agrabah. Plus, he has the cutest little monkey, Abu! Now that I'm thinking, I probably should've put Abu on my top animals list... And Rajah too... Oh well, so the villain in this movie is Jafar, and he actually likes Jasmine! It probably doesn't show, since he's the villain, but he actually likes her for good looking body and not for herself. Doesn't sound very Disney, does it?

Rating- 7/10

2. Belle from Beauty and the Beast- I know this might be weird, but I really like the fact that Belle is French! I feel really stupid about this, but when I was really little, I didn't even know she was French! Despite the fact that in the movie they say and sing 'Bonjour!', I guess my mind didn't get the hint that it took place in France! Also, Belle likes to read, which I'm sure makes her on the top three for most of us, right? So, it's kind of hard to figure out the true villain in this movie, because it could go either way. It would either be Gaston or the Beast before he transformed back into human. Obviously, at the end it would be Gaston, since he (SPOILER ALERT!) tries to kill the Beast at the end. Now, notice how I have not said Prince Adam, even though EVERYONE says it's his name. Wrong. Actually, the producers never clarified that his name is Adam. It was pretty much a name made up from a fan, and the rumor started to spread that it was his actual name. In a recent interview with Glen Keane, who drew animations for Beauty and the Beast and many more movies, he said and I quote "I have never referred to him anything, but Beast. To me he's always been Beast, and I always just believed Belle called him Beast from the moment he transformed. Matter of fact, when he changed into the prince, I knew everybody was going to be disappointed by that, because they had fallen in love with the beast. So whatever his name was before doesn't matter, because his name was Beast after that." You try to put that together.

Rating- 9/10

1. Cinderella from Cinderella- Yay! Cinderella! My favorite Disney princess ever! I know it's kind of weird to like Cinderella so much, but I do! There's just something magical about her. When I was little, I would sing 'Cinderelly! Cinderelly!' I used to watch it all the time when I was younger. So, Cinderella grows up with a stepmother, Lady Tremaine, or known as well as the Evil Stepmother. Then, there's her stepsisters, Drizella and Anastasia, who will do anything to win over the heart of Prince Charming. The prince's name isn't exactly the greatest name either, like The Prince from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, but it's a whole lot better. Animals in this movie are the mice and birds, especially Jaq and Gus, and there's Lucifer, the evil cat! When Cinderella doesn't think that she'll make it to the ball her fairy godmother shows up, and makes it all better. She transforms a pumpkin into a carriage, mice into horses, Major (the horse) into a coachman, and Bruno (the dog) into a footman. Then, she changes Cinderella's rags into a beautiful ball gown with a pair of matching glass slippers! As this all may be wonderful, it comes with a hefty fee, it will all go away at midnight. Cinderella sneaks out, and goes to the ball. What will happen next? Watch the movie to find out!

Rating- 10/10

So there you go! I didn't realize this would be so long! Any thoughts let me know! What's your rating for all of the Disney princesses? What do you think of the new Merida look? And, what are your thoughts on the Beast's name? I would love to know all about these! Go ahead, and comment below! Au Revoir!