Chapter 27 (Preview)

The lonely hour Part 2

"So Liv is that short for something?" Liam asked her. "Olivia" She said.

------Our Monster-----

They Arrived to what be an abandon warehouse. Harry Stiffened, silently praying that his beloved was safe and unharmed. Little did he know he was wrong. Louis placed a resting hand on Harry's shoulder for assurance. He smiles weakly. Liam pulls out the guns and examines them before walking out with the other boys. Liv started to jump out of the car when Louis stopped her.

"Hey! what's the big idea!" She exclaimed.

"You are not going in there what if you get killed?" Louis asked Liv in concern. Liv looked down at the ground to her res converse and nodded.

"Just be Careful" she said, Louis smiled and kisses her head in reassurance and then walked inside with the rest of the boys.

"We'll split up" Niall suggested, the boys agreed.

Harry walked into a Hallway with flickering lights, he heard the sounds of heels clicking. He knew who it was. He looked up as Al appeared from the shadows. Her eyes were a pale brown and stone cold, ready to kill.

"My poor Angel" Harry said sympathetically

"Save it " Al growled walking towards him.

"Are you two hurt?" Harry said ignoring her comment.

" I am fine, it is not, you killed it!" Al yelled at him.

"I did not!" Harry's eyes went into a darker green. "I would never hurt you two!"

"Sure you won't, but I'll hurt you" She says as she pulls out a knife.

"I can't fight you I'm sorry" he said putting his hands out for a open hug.

"You have to" She said growling, tears brimming her eyes.

"You will just have to kill me"

(A/N): 

If you guys dont know whats happeningmy school ends May 25thI get surgery on May 31st and will be down for 2-3 weeks but that will give me time to write some chapters .