Keepin Secrets

My present to you'll at da top 😂 don't act like you'll don't like it

Oooh la la

Enjoy

Aniya Pov

" It's been forever since I last talked to you'll, did you'll miss me, I missed you'll like hell "

" Don't cry, I'm back now, so is everyone else and the drama "

" It's been a couple weeks since I invited my self back into well me and Cayden house, he made me leave
once, it's never happening again "

" Other then that we bond and talk more, he opens up and tells me everything "

" The only problem is we hardly go out, he's doesn't even let me go out to work, I understand what he's going through but sometimes he acts like I'm invisible, like in not right here going through it with him, the only reason why I put up with it is because I really love him, but I'm not finna' keep holding my tounge "

-

" I eve's dropped listening to Cayden's conversation get heated, who the hell is he talking to and why is he so mad, this early in the morning too, it's not even 10 yet "

Cayden: " I'll kill you before you kill me "

-

Cayden: " Naw' pussy nigga' it's a promise, I don't give a fuck if you know where I stay, fuck with my girlfriend then it's gonna' get ugly, best believe that "

" Then I heard him walking my way, he thinks I'm in the living room, I would rush but I could care less about getting  caught, I wanna' know everything that's goin' on and I wanna' know now "

" I crossed my arms and watched him walk past me without noticing me heading into the living room "

" What the fuck is going on Cayden " Aniya said scaring Cayden making him jump turning around.

Aniya giggled hoping he still takes her seriously at the same time

She was just laughing at how he jumped

" What the hell, was you eyes droppin" " Cayden said.

" Yes and answer my question " Aniya said folding her arms against her chest.

" I already told you last night remember " Cayden said.

" Aye" watch how you talk to me, just cause you all big and shit don't mean I'mma' let you talk to me any kinda' way " Aniya said.

" Man whateva' " Cayden said walking away sitting on the couch.

Aniya followed and stood directly in front of him

Cayden picked up the remote and turned the TV on

He's planning to watch old episodes of Empire

" Damn Niya could you move " Cayden said.

" Not till you tell me everything " Aniya said.

" Didn't I just tell yah' I did already " Cayden said.

" You told me a summary of what's going on not everything " Aniya said.

" Don't fuckin' worry bout' it, now move " Cayden said

" Kiss my ass, I'm not moving until you tell me, just tell me why they want you dead so damn bad, what'd you do " Aniya said .

" Just leave it alone Niya damn " Cayden said.