Chapter 1: Don't Harm for me? : A Vic Fuentes Fan Fiction

Zoe's POV

Burst in flames, scream in the dark

I'm gonna light up this place

And die in beautiful stars tonight

Does it even make a difference?

When I'm sober, I feel pain

'Cause we run under the stars through the cemetery backyards,

Celebrate the way the night hides scars." I sang quietly while opening my front door.

Once I close the door I feel a fluffy ball hit my leg, then a little meow come from my cat, Chihiro.

"Who's a cutie" I whisper while taking out my headphones to Chihiro. I've had this cat ever since I got kicked out of my house at 15. 

"Not you, ha!" Quinn yells.

Quinn is my boyfriend. I met him at a party when I was 18 and fell in love with him. Then he became addicted to drugs and alcohol and became abusive. I'm 21 now and still haven't left him. I don't know why, I just feel like I would be helpless without him. Pretty much what I am now.

I walk upstairs, slam the door and place Chihiro softly on my bed. I grab my journal and a pen and sit on my bed.

Why am I still with him? He makes me feel like shit, but I would probably die without him.  I write in my diary.

I hear heavy footsteps walking up the stairs and to my room.

"Slamming the door now I see hmm? I really wish you would shut up and fuck me when you get home but instead I get you and you give me a god damn headache. Please turn into a whore, actually I'll just cheat on you with one ha ha!" He tells me.

He swings his clenched fist at me and punches me in the jaw. I grabbed my face, wincing in pain. His strong rough hand gripped my head and pushes me to the ground.

"You're pathetic. Stand up for yourself, I like my girls with a little fight in them" He says to me with a grin, then walks out and slams the door behind him. 

I crawl into a ball on the ground, still grabbing my head, crying. I feel Chihiro curl up next to my head. I grab him and hold him tight, putting my headphones in and play music to calm me down.

And as the sun went down we ended up on the ground

I heard the train shake the windows

You screamed over the sound

And as we own this night

I put your body to the test with mine

This love was out of control

3-2-1 where did it go?