Chapter 14-Doing what you're best at

Two little mice fell in a bucket of cream. The first mouse quickly gave up and drowned. The second mouse, wouldn't quit. He struggled so hard that eventually he churned that cream into butter and crawled out. Gentlemen, as of this moment, I am that second mouse."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• 

Incredible. This set's incredible. I cannot believe I will be working here for a couple of months. I look around and try to find Clark.

"Malia, you found the place okay. Lets introduce you to the cast and crew." Clark says as he comes up to me.

"Am I late?"

"No you're not, everyone else is early."

He leads me to a wide room full of people i'd never met nor seen . On the left corner I see a small group of girls hanging around, crowding around someone.

"Oh my god you are so funny." One of the girls say.

"Yes, that story is amazing." Another one says.

"You look amazing today Leo." A blonde says.

All the other girls nod in agreement as the blonde puts her arm around him.

"Hey it's Malia Manne." Leo comes rushing over, pushing the other girls out of his way. I can't help but laugh, the look on the blonde girls face is quite amusing.

"Hi, it's me, you look beautiful today." Leonardo says, looking into my eyes just like he did when we first met. 
I blush. I'm lost for words. I try to thank him but nothing comes out.

"Malia for makeup." Clark calls. Saved by the Clark, I think to myself. I hope I didn't make a complete twat of myself.

A/N
Short update for you.
I'm on writers block. That's why this update took so long.
Keep commenting💞
Loves
M x