Chapter 2- getting on your feet

My aunts house is far from the airport, she's at work so I have to get a cab and find it myself. I eventually find a cab and I tell the driver where I need to go.

I check my phone. No notifications. I've been on a plane for 8 hours and no ones bothered to contact me. I ignore that feeling that nobody cares and text my aunt.
"I'm on my way to yours now my plane landed and I got in a cab, be there shortly."
The cab pulled into a drive of an apartment, odd looking it is, but it kinda reminds me of friends.

The driver offers to help me with my things I agree then we start talking.

"So uh what you doing here, I can tell your from England."

"I moved to start a career in acting, whatever jobs I can find will be perfect."

"Not gonna be hard trying to start out with you."

"What do you mean with me?"

"Hollywood love people like you, nice face, great body, lovely voice and I bet you ain't half bad at what you do."

I felt myself getting a bit awkward, this driver looked way older then me and it made me uncomfortable that he was looking at my body.

"Uh thanks?" I replied.

"All the bags are inside now, heres my number call me if you want some fun." He says with a wink.

"No thanks." I quickly reply.

When he left a sighed in relief. Now I need to unpack. My favourite part.