Chapter 19 The Truth Is Now Told, Well Most Of It

Start from the beginning

" I guess, your right. " Levy said, grabbing her lunch bag and following me. I still wanna know what Natsu and Lisanna are talking about. I hope that it's nothing bad. 

Natsu's P.O.V

As me and Lisanna headed out to the School's Campus, we both decided to sit on a bench. " So, can you tell me why you two aren't actually dating? There's gotta be a reason behind it, right? " Lisanna asked me, as she down on the bench. 

" I guess you right. But, I'll tell you anyways. Because, now, me and Lucy don't get along. Somehow, both of our dad's found out and they made a plan about making me and Lucy fake-date. They did that, so that way me and Lucy will get closer and we will go back to being friends. " I replied. 

" I see. So do you like Lucy? " Lisanna asked. 

" What?! Me?! No way! Why would I like Miss.SecondPlace, anyways?! I like someone else... " I replied, blushing a little. 

" Oh, and who might that be? " Lisanna asked me.

" I'm not telling you! " I yelled. 

" Okay. But you know, you could have just said no in the first place instead of yelling at me. " 

" Sorry. "

" No, no. It's okay. I'm sure that the girl that you like should love you too, because your an awesome guy. " Now, I'm blushing more than ever.

" A-A-A-Ah! Thanks... " I said. 

" No problem. And I'm sure that, that girl is very lucky to be loved by you. " Lisanna said, smiling. My face becomes as red as a tomato. 

" Is that all you have to tell me? " Lisanna asked me, as we both stood up.

" Yeah, I guess. " I replied. 

Then Lisanna walked a few steps ahead of me, then she spinned around once, smiled and said, " Okay. Well, see ya in class. "

" Yeah, okay... " I said.  Then she walked away. 

The truth is...the person that I like...was you...Lisanna...

~Chapter 20 - Liar's Are Just Liar's - Preview~

" Lucy...I...uh...told Lisanna...the truth... " Natsu said. 

" About what exactly? " I asked confused. 

" ...That me and you aren't exactly dating... " 

*SMACK* (Slap)

Author's Note

Hey minna! Sophie here! So happy that today was a Snow Day and there was no school! Yay! I don't get what's up with the weather here. It's already March and yet, it's still snowing... =( 

Here are the people that I wanna thank! XD

TheOtakuGirlNextDoor

jerza4life16

supergirl13109m

magda0418

J4Soul

AngeleneLabonete

NekoBlossom

naomivalentines

fsg2004

Thanks guys! Your the best! And thank you so much for supporting me! There's not a lot of things that I wanna say...So...I guess that's all for today! See ya all in next chapter! Ja Ne! >.<

- Sophie (A.K.A Sophie_Otaku123)

A Sophie_Otaku123)