•Chapter Two•

Timmy Wong

• • •

After the horrible conversation of Jhonny and Jhonson Tan. Jhonny made his decision to pack his stuffs and leave. Since his father moved him out to other school he also alleged it and eventually quit to lived with his own. For him, whether to live with his father or not, his father was apparently nothing cared also.

Since the school opening is about to begin, he searches for a rental house not far from his new school to stayed.

Jhonny is a rich son, where there he grew up with such luxurious life and grew up with extravagance of his parents. But despite all the good life he had. Jhonny is a very strage and kind person. He remains touching the ground with his feet, he never thought to show off and brag the wealthy life he has. Because for him, everyone lives equally.

Being independent isn't easy for Jhonny to live alone. But for his own sake, he can do whatever difficulties he could take from. He always do domesticities like, washing his clothes using his both hands, cooking his foods everyday although his cook is terrible, Ironing etc.

Several days had passed, but still he did not think to ask for some help from his father. Because, once he did that thing, there's a possibility that his father could think that he is still weak and can't stand with his own feet. That his father may think that his pride was already dropped. He doesn't want to be embarrass. He always put to his mind that he was strong and he will never do anything that would destroy his pride.

• • • •

Early morning.

The summer vacation is over, but still feel its warmth. The sun rose into 60° . It's first day of school but Timmy is still on his bed, still sleeping feels like he was tired from what he had just done yesterday. A moment later his father (Tom) knocking to his door three times but Timmy did not open the door because of being slept. So, Tom, entered his room to wake him into a deeply sleep.

"Son.." Tom said while patting Timmy's butt.

But Timmy is still on his deepest dream. He doesn't responded even moving. Feels like his a numb person lying on that bed.

His father trying again to wake him up by tapping his cheeks gently into several times.

"Son, time to go to school. Remember, summer vacation has gone and first day of classes starting today. You mustn't late. Have you forgotten?" After saying his words, Timmy almost awaken but into a lazy and sleepy eyes. But still, you found it cute and adorable.

He moaned and move his body to turned back to his father. Ignoring and pretending that his father doesn't exsist on his side.

Tom heaved a sigh. Moving his head left and right. Trying again to wake him up. But this time with his joke.

"Son, you'll be late. If you do not want to wake up now, I will be force myself to pour you cold water." He said teasingly and smirked devilishly drawn to his face.

Tom, always threatening Timmy with his joke. This is not his intention, it always forces him to do such joke things to order his son with his authorities.

"Uhmm." Timmy's finally moaned after hearing what's Tom said to him then open slowly his sleepy eyes with charms.

He looked toward to his father's face, blurry and uncleared. Then closed it again.

"Pa, It's too early to be awaken. I have my alarm clock set on. No need to bother to wake me by yourself." The laziness tone of his voice said while both of his eyes were closed. He put the pillow above his head to cover his face.