•Chapter One•

Jhonny Tan

• •

Saturday Evening. The party is over. Jhonny went back to their house slightly drunk and feel a little bit sleepy. It was his friends party. When Jhonny got home. He parked his car into garage and entered their house. But as a surprise, he saw his father sitting in the living room handing a red wine glass. He is looking at him expressionless while playing the glass on his hand.

"Where have you been?" A cold deeply voice of man spoke.

Jhonny stopped for a moment just to see his father. He didn't say anything. He doesn't even answer his father's question. He just threw away his gaze to other side annoyingly.

The hell you care?! He said to his mind.

A minute later. His father speak again.
"I've decided already." He said then sip to his wine gently.

Jhonny looked at him sharply.

"Since your former school wouldn't accept you anymore and some private schools don't want to accept you. I decided to move you out to a public school." He continued.

As Jhonny heard what his father just said to him. His eyes were both opened widen on shocks.

"What?!" Jhonny said in disbelief to his father who is sitting at the sofa.

Jhonny's both hand were placed on his face then running up to his head with dismay with what he had just heard from his Dad (Jhonson Tan).

"You're going to move me out from my old school to that public one?!" Jhonny yelled to his Dad angrily. Still on shocked.

Jhonson Tan, decided to transfer him to other school (where there Timmy was also studying). Jhonny never thought that his Dad will make this kind of decision without his permission or authorization.

Jhonny was a rebellious children and such a stubborn person. But making a decision without his permission is the most he doesn't like at all. And it is really infuriates him excessively, even if it was his father.

"Yes, you heard me son. No need to repeat myself. All your transcriptions and credentials had been transferred to your new school." Mr. Tan said on a cold-calmly tone, but sarcasm could be trace on his voice.

This is the fifth times that Jhonny was being transferred into different schools. On his previous school, Jhonny had been kicked out by the dean officer of their school, because of being altercation and bully. At that time, he fought with his fellow student just because of that student accidentally hit the ball on his head. This caused, he almost shattered the face of his fellow student from his punches. Not only that, he did such more bullies to his classmates and fellow students.

From written warning (Doing an statement report) until to summon his father to the school's office and eventually to expel him. And because of those bad records he got from his former schools, some private school would never accept him anymore. That's why Mr. Tan, decided to move him out to a public school.

Jhonny kicked the couch beside him uncontrolled. Hatreds loose on his heart. Hurting himself makes him comfortable as well. Then threw his fierce gaze to his father.