Thirty six

We landed in Chicago and already I could tell I was going to have fun exploring here even though we were staying for three days then heading to Washington.

I danced my way out of the plane and to baggage claim where there were a lot of paparazzi people. I walked around trying to find Shawn because I wasn't use to these kinds of things happening to me.

"It's okay they're just going to ask for some pictures and we pose for them and then we ask to leave. No big deal." He reassures me. I nod and pose for the camera. I just smiled because I didn't know what else to do. I then get dragged away by some guards who were taking us to the car.

"How far away is the hotel from here? I'm hungry and tired." I lay down in the back of the car.

"Like 10 minutes." I nod and decide to take a few minutes of rest.

-

I woke up in a very comfy bed which I did not want to move from. I could see there was some source of light coming from a small hallway kind of thing. At the end of it, I could hear an almost angelic voice singing a melody.

I'm pretty sure that angelic voice belonged to Shawn.

I hop out of the bed and skip down the hallway where it came out to a living room and kitchen. Shawn was sitting on the couch with his guitar singing Lost Boy by Ruth B.

I just curled up on the other couch and listened to Shawn sing and occasionally join in with him.

"Morning." He says once he's finished.

"It's morning?"

"Well, 3am. Sorry if I woke you up, I couldn't sleep."

"It's fine. It was nice waking up to someone singing. Usually I'm the one waking someone else up to singing." He laughs a little.

"The guys brought our bags in as well, they're just over there. I put in the bed as well because I thought you'd be uncomfortable sleeping on the couch. You seriously can sleep through anything as well. An alarm went off when we were checking in, there were fans outside and you just slept through it all. I am amazed at your powers." I laugh at him. I go over to the bags and get my phone. I have thousands of Twitter notifications, a bunch of text messages and missed calls.

"What have I missed? Have you checked your phone?" I say and jump back on the couch.

"No I lost my phone." I mentally facepalm.

I go straight onto Instagram and look at the photos I've been tagged in. There was Shawn hugging me at the airport, Shawn kissing my head at the airport, Shawn holding my hand at the airport and Shawn carrying me out of the car. I read some of the comments and captions.

One of the fan accounts I followed posted all of them together and said.

'Honestly I ship it. But I thought she was dating Nash? If so, what happened between them?'

Most of the comments were calling me nasty names because they know I'm still with Nash.

"Shawn people think we're dating or I'm cheating on Nash with you."

"What? Why?" I hand him my phone and he scrolls through all the pictures. The note sound from my phone goes off which means I got a text. He hands me my phone back and I check who the text was from.

Nash 😘❤️: new picture message!
Nash 😘❤️: wow.

I was scared to look at the picture. But I did. It was the one of Shawn kissing my head.

Nash 😘❤️: I actually cannot believe this.
Me: Nash it's really not what it looks like.
Nash 😘❤️: FaceTime me.

I quickly do and he answers.

"Well what does it look like then because he certainly doesn't look like a friend to you." I run back into the room.

"I was crying a little at the airport after Mahogany left because you weren't there and I was nervous coming on your and I thought I was making he wrong decision with what I was doing. I thought you were going to be there but no you didn't come and I didn't get to say goodbye. Shawn had to comfort me so I would calm down and I didn't really calm down until halfway through the flight. I kept looking at my phone like every 5 seconds hoping for a text or anything from you but nothing. Now I just sound like a clingy girlfriend expecting something from you every minute of the day." I sniff a little trying to hold back my tears.

"Awe babe I'm sorry I wasn't able to be there and of course you do not sound like a clingy girlfriend. I should've been there when you were leaving. I'm sorry I couldn't."

"It's okay. I promise you as well that Shawn and I have not done anything. I've already warned him that I'm yours." He chuckles a little.

"Well that's good news."

Nash and I kept talking for a while until I fell a sleep after about 3 hours.