Sixteen

I've never been more happier in my life.

I'm going on a date with Nash. I could just scream and dance with happiness for a very long time.

It started to get late while we were at the park so he walked me back to Mo's house.

"You wanna come in? I think we're gonna go out and grab take aways or something."

"Yeah sure. I'm starving so I could definitely eat." I laugh and we walk inside. There were more people here.

"Great your back. Okay let's get ready people's. Hi Nash." Mahogany says and rushes to get ready. I guess we're not going to get take aways but to a restaurant.

"Hey guys!" Nash waves to the boys and the three who were fighting decided to ignore him. The rest of them said hi. "Did I do something?" He whispers to me.

"I'll tell you soon." He nods and I walk up to the three new people. "I believe we haven't met yet. I'm Blair, Mahogany's cousin." I try to be polite.

"Hey I'm Kian, this is JC and Sam." I shake all their hands and Mahogany runs out with half her make up done and she was wearing a really pretty dress.

"WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE NOT READY!? COME ON COME ON THIS IS AN IMPORTANT DINNER CHOP CHOP!" I take Nash into my room so he could help me pick something out. Honestly I would just rather wear a pair of denim shorts and a shirt with vans or something. I hate dressing up fancy.

"How about this skirt and top and shoes?" I hold up a white laced top which didn't cover my shoulders. A pale pink skater skirt which went just above my knees and a pair of white sandals.

"Works for me." I smile and go and change. I spray some perfume which smelt like cotton candy, added a small amount of make up and brushed my hair. I walked back out and went to the lounge where everyone was waiting for Mahogany.

"You look nice Blair." Aaron nervously said.

"Thank you." I kiss his cheek making him blush. Nash looks at me. I still need to tell him.

"Okay I'm ready. Have we got the car plans sorted yet? Yes. Alright let's go then." We all walk outside and separate into four different cars. I went with Mo, Carlos, Daniel and Nash of course.

"So how come the boys didn't say anything to me before? What did I do?" Nash whispers to me.

"Before you asked me to go to the park today, the boys had a fight because Cameron kissed me and Aaron and Taylor like me and Carter found out that Cam kissed me and he told Grayson and Grayson told everyone and then I found out that you liked me and I guess they know that you asked me out so they're upset about it but I don't know how they know you would've asked me out." I take a deep breath at the long paragraph.

"Wait you and Cameron kissed?" He says a little loud. I nod.

"It all happened a little quickly and I just walked away and i'm still kind of stunned from it but now I'm here with you. I feel much better." He smiles and holds my hand.

Nothing could feel more right than this.

-

We were at this super fancy restaurant. I thought I was underdressed for this place like holy guacamole with cheese sticks.

"Reservations under Gordy and we will be expecting one more man with the name of Bart Bordelon. If he asks, sit him with us please. Thank you." Mo says casually. The waiter takes us to a massive table and small candles and flowers scattered out across the table and it was nearly set with silverware and napkins.

"So why are we at a fancy dinner with fancy people and fancy table stuff?" I say as we take a seat.

"Because, the boys are planning on going on tour again with the magcon tour, I'm going to be joining as a special guest and I was wondering if you would join us. I've been going through heaps of Twitter and Instagram comments and they say 'Bring Blair on tour.' You are becoming more and more popular every minute. Have you been on social media lately?" I shake my head. She gets her phone out and shows me my profile. Now, when I last checked, I had 563k on Instagram.

Tell me.

How, in 3 weeks do I get 1.2M FOLLOWERS WITHOUT ME EVEN KNOWING.

"But. How. What?" I'm so confused. She was going to say something but someone sat down at the end of the table.

"Hi Bart." Everyone says.

"Hello everyone. Ahh, you must be the younger Gordy. It's nice to meet you, I'm Bart." I wave and smile at him.

"I'm Blair." He nods at me. A waiter comes out and takes our order. When they come back out with all our food, I dug in straight away. I'm not gonna waste my steak, chip, eggs and salad. It's the best dinner ever.

"So I've talked to the other big boss, Marcus and we should be ready to go on tour in about 3 weeks. I just need to plan where in the country were going and then after that we will be going International. Who's in?" Mo, Cam, Tay, Aaron, Carter, Daniel, Dylan, Ethan and Grayson put their hands up.

"Come on you two, it will be a great opportunity and especially for you Blair." Mo says.

"I'm planning my own tour with Hayes so I have to sort all that out. If it doesn't work out though I'll give you a call Bart." Nash says and Bart nods.

"It's nice to know you would be willing to join us again Nash. It's good to see you as well. Been a while." Nash nods. "And how about you Blair?"

"I don't know, what if no one expects me to be there?"

"Blair, please. With all the comments you've been getting, everyone would want to meet you. Your fans will be hyped to meet you. Don't you want to meet your fans?" I think about this for a while.

"I'm in." Everyone cheers and I just laugh.

It looks like I'm going on the magcon tour.