18

chanel;

shawn called me around 6 this morning to wake me up. he said he wanted to have a breakfast date, and he also told me to drop char at his place because his grand parents wanted to take care of her.

i drove to the address that shawn gave me. it was a big house in the middle if town. i got char out and shawn opened the front door. once char saw zach she ran inside to play.

shawn came outside with a big smile plastered on his face. " hey we are going to a diner in santa monica then we are gonna go to pacific park. " shawn said as he hugged me. i nodded my head and smiled.

i parked my car on the driveway and then we left in his car.

-

we found a small diner, it was so cute! 

i got a burger and a milkshake and shawn got a stack of pancakes.

although once i put the food in my mouth i wanted to spit it out, the milkshake was delicious. 

we drove to pacific park but i started to feel sick.   so i didnt get on any rides. shawn on the other hand was in love with the spinny one. it just went in circles and i know that shawn was gonna throw up after a second ride. 

cameron;

so i have nowhere to stay. i just broke up with sheridyn and she kicked me out of the apartment. i added her name to the contract stupidly and now she wont let me stay.

i decided to call chanel, i know i was a jerk but i can beg.

"hello cameron?"
"chanel where are you?"
"on a date why?"
"can i stay with you and char? i just got kicked out of my apartment."
i heard her sigh.
" why dont you stay with your girlfriend?"
"because i broke up with her"
"omg cameron cant keep a girl for more than a week can he?"
"chanel please?"
"fine ill pick you up in an hour." 

i ended the call with a smile on my face, and i walked to the nearest starbucks.

-
sorry for the fillers ¯\_()_/¯

20 votes and 10 comments?