7

;chanel

" what's her name?" cameron asked referring to my sister. "charlette but we call her char." i explain he bobs his head and continues eating his pancakes.
i sit charlette in her highchair and cut her pancakes up before giving them to her.

-

after breakfast i went to my room and changed."hey do you want to do something today? like go to the fair or like disneyland? we could bring char." cameron says coming into my room. i think to myself for a few seconds and realize that charlette would have a better time at disneyland because there's not much she could do at the fairgrounds. "disneyland sounds nice, can charlette get on the rides?" i ask cameron. his eyes widen and he looks at me in shock. "you've never been to disneyland?" he asks almost yelping. " well i always had the season pass but my parents were always busy so no one has ever taken me." i say playing with my fingers.

" I'll go get charlette ready, you do whatever you need and then we can stop at my place so i can change." cameron demanded, he picked up charlette and asked her to direct him to her room.

it seems as if he's good with kids, maybe this morning he was mistaken and thought he did something wrong.

I did my makeup quickly and grabbed char's booster.

then we drove to camerons house.