12: The VERY Nice Get Together.

Start from the beginning

Just as Harry started to come near Louis, Louis was already moving-rather crawling away. Sneering in disbelief, Harry hauled him up by his shirt. 

"And, where do you think you are going, princess!?"

Louis flinched away from Harry. 

"Answer me Damnit!"

"N-no-wh-where."

"Well, then let's go class! Shall we? After all, you are a new student!"

Louis, shocked by the sudden turn of events, stumbled behind Harry, who was already heading to the building.

Louis was extremely confused. What the hell is happening? Was Harry not going to beat him? Why did he send Rob away? Well,Louis is not complaining, after all his entire body is still in pain. But, how lucky Louis was, that when they entered the campus, Harry turned to him, grabbed him by his shirt and threw him face first in the lockers. 

Thrown, like literally thrown. Harry came behind him and pinned his wrists with one hand and gripped his waist with the other. 

They were in such a compromising position that Louis felt butterflies in his stomach. Harry's chest was pressed to Louis' back so tightly,and his crotch was perfectly aligned with Louis' bum.

Louis could literally feel Harry's abs. But before Louis could think much about the position and develop a problem, Harry abruptly moved away for him, and walked away.

Today is a very confusing day, Louis decided. His bully, first speaks harshly to him and then puts him in a position as if to grind on him. That is pretty strange.

Shrugging and ignoring the feeling of hands gripping his waist, Louis decided to just go to class early.

Louis had completely forgotten about hanging out with the boys till Liam was dragging him to change his comfy clothes. Apparently sweatpants were not acceptable while hanging out with Niall, according to Liam.

Louis had been comfortably watching Spongebob on the couch. Liam came barging in,ready to pick him up. But instantly fretted about how sweatpants were a complete no-no.

When Liam had dressed him up,Louis looked at the mirror. He could still see his too thick thighs which were accentuated by these black skinny jeans. His bum looked too girly and his tummy looked too soft in the white tee shirt.

But he was more worried about the whole evening for more than one reason,so he shoo'd Liam out and put on a pair of TOMS. 

Louis, taking deep breaths, got out of the car. Liam,who was already inside with Niall, had insisted that Louis came with them inside, but Louis thought that he should intrude into the possibly budding love story. Walking inside, instantly Louis felt the warmth he didn't know he needed. 

The other boys were already there. The four of them, noticed his presence and greeted him.

"Hi,Louis! I've heard a lot about you from Niall." Zayn greets.

"Only good things I hope and not embarrassing stories..." Louis joked, so as to lighten the tension he was already feeling. Harry was staring at him with an unreadable expression.

Zayn laughs. Niall and Harry look shocked. 

"Why are you making a shocked face?" Liam voices Louis' thoughts.

"Oh um. Its just that nobody has ever made Zayn laugh with a single sentence!" Niall laughs.

"Oh, but that's Louis for you!" Liam joins in the laughter.

"Well, then we all will get along very well. I can tell Louis is going to be the partner-in-crime with Zayn!" Niall adds.

After that conversation flows smoothly. They talk,yes Louis also talks sometimes,about football, how school gives so much importance to studies etc. etc.

Finally, when the shop closes,they decide to watch a movie. Liam decides to go with Niall to get some popcorn and its only Zayn, Harry and Louis. Louis shivers as chilly wind blows. 

Zayn raises his eyebrows. He goes to give the shivering boy his jacket but he forgot it in his car, which is still at the coffee shop as they decided to just walk to the cinema. 

He nudges Harry and gestures him to give his long jacket to Louis,who was now rubbing his tiny hands up and down his arms to warm up his arms. 

Harry just shakes his head no. Zayn stares at him, until Harry finally sighs and shrugs off his jacket and puts it on Louis' shoulders. 

Louis startled by Harry's actions almost flinches back. Zayn looks confused.

"Why would you flinch so much around Harry?"

And OK, Zayn is definitely more observant than the rest of the boys. Louis will have to be more careful from now on.

"No. I was just startled that's all. And moreover, I'm very easy to scare..." Louis smiles as widely as he could manage.

Zayn shrugs an Ok. Louis quietly thanks Harry and Harry just nods.

When they finally return home, all are pretty exhausted. Louis still had Harry's jacket which was engulfing him so much that he was swimming in it. Everybody, that night ,slept with a peaceful and relaxed mind, except for Louis and Harry.

~~••~~

So,did you like it? Anybody guessed this chapter's events? 

Comment your lovely thought and opinions. Vote and recommend etc.

I would love to read your reactions, tbh.

Any ways, I'll be back with another chapter soon probably!

Thanks,

Your sincerely,

LarryHaveBabies.❤