N i n e t e e n (last chapter)

"Lauren?" I hear. It was my mom staring down from my bed.
"Hey mom." I smile.
"You got in!" She yelled.
"Wait what?"
"cadley wants you back!"
"No mom I told you I don't want to go there."
"Cadley wants you back."
"Mom leave me alone."
"Cadley wants you back."
"MOM!" I scream as she kept getting closer.
"Cadley wants you back."
"Help!!!!!" I scream awakening to an unfamiliar room, soon to be not unfamiliar at all. It was Melany's bedroom. As I slowly got up and looked around I heard the door open.
"Melany?" I say rubbing my eyes.
"Hey Lauren." She smiled.
"Oh my god Mel! How are you?!" I say hugging her.
"I've been good. I miss you." She says beginning to cry.
"I miss you too." I say holding onto her.
"Why did we split up?" She asked.
"I don't know." I say looking down with tears in my eyes.
"How is everything?" She asks.
"Not good. I forgave Ethan and Grayson even though I didn't want to. I still feel so much guilt from them." I say.
"I'm glad you did. They miss you." Mel replied.
"Wait they miss me?" I ask confused. "I saw them yesterday, what do you mean?"
"What? Lauren do you understand what's going on? Or what happened?" Mel asked.
"Yeah. You left. Overdosed on a drug you took at a party." I reply confused.
"No Lauren, you did."
"What?" I whisper.
"You don't know?" She asked.
"No?? Know what?"
"You died Lauren. You came to the party that night, you were already wasted out of your mind saying something about Grayson and I lost you in the midst of the party. You overdosed on Cocain.
"What?!" I yell.
"Lauren, your in my dream. You are visiting me in my dream."
"Your not dead?!" I say getting up confused to no other. She shook her head.
"I'm dead." I reply breathing heavily.

The end!!!!!
What a plot twist am I right! So I will clear up some things, she saw Grayson in a dream Grayson was having except it was at Lauren's funeral not melany's. Lauren got drunk after getting mad at Grayson and going to the party Melany was at and eventually passing out on too much substances.  I know you probably hate the ending but it's unique and not like others. I'm sorry if I let you down.
I'm writing a new book! Coming out tomorrow!