Chapter6

Peter bent down and pressed his lips gently to mine. Everything just seemed to fall into place at this moment. Our lips moves together and I felt fireworks. I felt his lips turn to a smile through the kiss. I was beyond happy.

"Do you wanna leave?" he asked when we broke the kiss. I nodded. He took my hand in his and we walked out to his car.

"Where are we going?" I asked leaning against the passenger door.

"Well," he said wrapping his arms around my waist"Where do you want to go?"

"Surprise me." I whispered

"Gladly" he smiled giving me a quick kiss before opening my door for me. I couldn't hold back the smile as he got into the car next to me.

We ended up driving to the beach. We got out of the car and sat down on the hood.

"So do you think that we should get to know eachother?" he asked me.

"yeah" I smiled.

"Okay well, what type of music do you listen to?"

"Anything alternative really. Bands like mayday parade, a day to remember, automatic loveletter, oh and of course all time low." I said "how another you?"

"The exact same" he smiled "What's your favorite ATL song?"

"Oh god that's such a hard question" I complained. He laughed.

"Too bad answer it"

"Wow pushy much?" I laughed " I guess lullabies or therapy" I saw his face faulter for a second. I didnt ask him what was wrong.

"Mine too" he said quietly "Favorite brand of clothing"

"Jagk" I said with out a second passing.

"Knew it" he smiled even bigger.

"How?"

"The you were wearing either Jagk or glamour kills clothing both last night and this morning"

"Oh yeah" I said "I'm amazed that you even noticed that"

"I notice the little things that people don't. Like the way you were standing this afternoon. You were holding your arm as if you were begging me not to look down and see you wrist" he reached out and took my wrist in his hand "You were standing like that at the party too when you saw Matt" I looked down at my hands. "Shall we continue with the questions?" he asked politely. I nodded.

We sat there for a good hour getting to know each other. I was surprised at how much we had in common. We decided that we should go back to my house.

As soon as we walked through my bed room door peters lips were on mine. He pushed me onto my bed before taking off his shirt. I quickly did the same. His lips traveled across my neck. He lifted my waist to take off my pants. He put his body over me and I undid his pants. He stood up quickly and took them off. His lips were back on mine and everything felt right.

"Sam?" he whispered

"Yeah?"

"I don't think we should go any farther" he looked me straight in the eye

"Okay" I said hitting my lip

"I don't want to stop kissing you though" he smiled "I just don't feel right doing anything more because I just got to know you"

"Thank you" I said kissing him again. He laid down next to me and pulled my body closer to his. My legs intertwined with his. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me onto his stomach. I felt like I was hurting him because he winced. I sat up and he looked at me confused.

"What's wrong?" he asked

"Was I hurting you?" he started to answer but I put my hand over his mouth "Answer honestly" he took a deep breath

"A little bit, but I don't care"

"I do I don't want to hurt you"

"Sam you're fine honestly I don't mind" he said propping himself up on his elbows

"but I do" i whispered looking down "I don't want to hurt you anymore"

"you're fine" he said sitting up. He put his hand on my neck and pulled my forehead against his "you really are, okay?" he whispered

"okay" i whispered back before he kissed me. He laid down and pulled me on to his chest. We laid there in the silence of my room until we fell asleep.