The soup was really burning, you don't know what to do and you just off the stove. It looks very mess, Great now we have to eat only bread. You was home alone at home, then your dad call. "Did you eat breakfast yet?" "I did Appa! Why you call?" "Oh, can you get ready and my driver will pick you up to the office." "Why?" "You'll see soon why!" "Bye!" You got up and walk to the bedroom and choose a clothes to wear. You wore the simple black T-shirt and a white ripped jeans with a hat and your hair down.

You walked downstair and you heard the honking of the car, "the driver must be here!" You walk out of the house and took your baby blue small sling bag and carry it on your left shoulder and walk out with your white sneakers. You sat at the back seat and the driver drives all the way to SM building, you walk and the security guard leads you inside.

Your dad's office is on the 10th floor, and. You ride the elevator all the way to 10th floor. You arrived and you heard people whispering "she is Mr.Lee Sooman's daughter!" "So, beautiful!" You smile hearing that and walk to your dad's office and you knock on the door and he reply to come in.

"Oh, your here? Sit down!" "Yeah, what you want to talk about?" "So, I've been thinking lately since you don't have any work I'm giving you a work, do you want to be a song writer?" "Songwriter?" "Yeah, you right songs and I'll give it to my artist, think first carefully and you can choose the right thing." "Appa, maybe later after like 2 years? Hehe, I want to live freely after the school graduation in 2 more weeks. So, please let me be my own self instead of working under you for now." "Really? Fine I'll give you a freedom after all these years you've been with that stupid moron."

"Thank you."  "Welcome, so what are you doing after this?" "Mm..maybe go shopping alone?" "Be careful!" He and you nod your head. "Bye!" You heading to the door, and walk out to the elevator.

You press down to the 1st floor and then, it stop at some floor. When the elevator door open revealing 12 guys with boring face, "hey! What are you doing here?" "What your thinking she's doing here of course seeing her father you dumbo Sehun!" The all mumble and fight in their own language, and you look at BaekHyun who is standing in front of you with his back facing.

You felt a little weird since, you thought he loves you and he completely ignore you. When the elevator stops and the first floor, you walked and pushed other in the elevators and run quickly before they all catches you. "Oh yeah, I forgot that now that jerk have his girlfriend why should I wear this bracelet and ring? He even took everything off except one bracelet hanging on his wrist." You thought and you keep the bracelet and rings in the bag.

You walk your way and tour around Seoul, you end up at an accessories store again and you bought a lot of bracelet and rings for fun, you shopped some clothes for yourself and shoes and you went to a salon and you want to cut your hair medium short.

"Hello ma'am, welcome to HanBin Salon!" The lady greet you, you bowed and walk to the sit they showed you. "Hi, I wanted to cut my hair little. Not that short but I want to make it medium hair. And please straighten it cause my hair has grown so long and it got rough." You said and they started the work while you busy checking your Instagram.

"Can you dye it a little bit light brown?" "Sure madam!" They response greatly and you just wait. After they wash your hair and give treatments and everything it turns out very nice and cute color.