07 = Venom & Vendettas

I do not own teen wolf. I only own Celeste. If I did I would consistently produce episodes with no breaks in between bc hiatuses make me emo.

Song – Mr. Brightside // The Killers

Celeste's POV

"I want his head on a stake."

"Celeste, calm down," Scott sighed out.

"I will do no such thing," the dark-haired girl hissed with narrowed eyes, "he threatened Melissa. No one threatens Melissa."

Scott and Celeste were currently seated in class, where Scott had just gotten finished relaying the event of Gerard Argent stabbing him with a knife in the middle of the hospital parking lot and threatening to do the same to his mother.

Scott was about to reply when he stiffened, cocking his head to the side and sniffing wildly.

"What's wrong with you?" Celeste raised a brow in amusement and concern.

At that moment, Celeste's view was plagued with the presence of a very cocky, very leather-clad Isaac Lahey.

"Oh, fiddlesticks," she muttered in exasperation.

It seemed as though all of their enemies had teamed up to make this day in particular especially difficult for her and her friends.

"Scott," the curly-haired boy nodded, his eyes softening almost imperceptibly as he turned to face the girl, "Celeste."

With that, he dropped his bag beside him as he casually slid into the seat directly in front of Celeste, giving her a smirk as he sat down.

"Guys," Stiles came racing into the room, skidding into the seat beside Celeste and behind Scott, "I just talked to my dad, who just talked to Jackson, and I've got really terrible, horrible, very, very bad news."

"I think we already know," Scott gritted out, glaring at Isaac's form.

"If this were a T.V. show," Celeste interjected, "this would be a good, dramatic point for the theme song to start playing."

☾ ☽

"All right," Stiles began relaying as the trio exited the classroom, "I only found one thing online about the Kanima. It's a were-jaguar from South America that goes after murderers."

"Well," Celeste huffed, "that's reassuring."

"That thing wasn't a jaguar," Scott pointed out the obvious.

"Yeah," Stiles added, "and I'm not exactly a murderer."

"How can we know for sure?" Celeste eyed him suspiciously from where she was on his other side holding his hand, spurring a mildly offended look from Stiles.

"Yeah," Scott laughed, "but you did see it kill somebody, which is probably why it tried to kill you. And it's still trying to kill you, and it probably won't stop until you're dead."

Stiles halted at his best friend's words, causing Celeste to come to a skidding stop as well.

"You know," the buzz-cut boy ranted, "sometimes I seriously begin to question this friendship."