“ I forgive you. I missed you so much brother! It killed me to think that you didn't love me like I loved you. I thought.....” I gasped for breath. “ I thought you hated me” I whispered. Tears rolling down my cheeks.

“ I never, ever, hated you little sister. I loved you with all my heart. You're all I have left. Promise me something Clo?” He asked

I nodded. Resting my head on his chest as his arms circled around me. “ Promise me that we will be a family again?” I nodded again. I would like that. I missed having my brother being there for me.

I wiped my tears and looked up at a man that I never knew missed me just as much as I missed him. I smiled, looking to my side I saw Chase had finally come in with Mike and Matt. They must of seen what just happened. From the looks on their faces they were shocked.

I snuggled deeper into Alex. Loving the fact that I had just go my big brother back. I was so tired that I didn't protest when he carried me bridal style up to my room. Pulling the cover back he lay me down on the bed and put the covers around me. Kissing my forehead, he made his way to the door.

“ Alex” I said in a sleepy tone. The whole day has wiped the strength out of me. “ Will you stay with me?” I didn't care that I sounded like a 5 year old. I had spent too long without my brother. I was determined not to let him out of my sights for very long.

He made his way back beside me. Crawling in next to me he put his arms around me and I put my head on his chest. Feeling at peace, that I haven't felt in a long time.

“ Of course baby sister. All you have to do is ask.” He whispered back, as I fell into a nightmare less sleep.

~~~NEXT DAY~~~

Alex  P.O.V.

I woke up to the most amazing sleep I have felt since my little sister left me and the pack. Hell it was the best sleep I have had since my parents died. I know now that what I had done to my sister was something, I wish I could take back. But I can't, and I know that. I will just have to make it up to her. I looked down to see her sleeping form. She looked just as I felt.  A peaceful feeling. A sort of calmness.

I noticed that she had changed a lot. In looks and in personality. She has muscles and has a flat stomach. Had curves in all the right places, and her eyes now shawn a bright blue. Her hair was now down to her hips and was a rich chocolate brown. I couldn't see that much because she had been wearing a jacket and was now under the covers.  

I missed her a lot more than I thought I had. I had not realised that it had become a physical ache. A pain that has just been lifted. All thanks to my little sister. God knew that I didn't deserve her forgiveness. But I am so thankful that she did.

I vowed to myself that if I ever saw my sister again that I would try and make it up to her. Make up for being the ass that I was to her. I smiled down at her in my arms. Closing my eyes again with that smile playing at my lips.

I remembered when she was young and whenever there was a storm she would come running into my room and put her small head on my chest. Her eyes squeezed shut. Trembling out of control, I would be the only thing that could calm her down. I would stroke her hair and whisper that everything will be fine. That I had her. She was safe from all the harm in the world.