"Um...y-yeah," I finally managed to say. "Do you um...know where to get them?"

       "Walmart?" He waited for my confirmation. A grin soon crept onto his face when I nodded. "Then I'll go there, and look for ah...tampons, right?" he guessed with a hot blush. 

      "Right. Look for Tampax Pearl Triple pack." I could feel the heat growing in my cheeks as well. By now they must be scorching red. I couldn't believe I was talking to Aaiden about this. 

       His brows scrunched together. "Wait, there's different kinds?"

      "And brand," I explained, as I tried to keep my voice steady. God. This was so embarrassing. "If they don't have the triple pack, get me the Compak Pearl. It should have the number twenty-four on the lower left corner."

      "Sure...Complex, twenty-four pack."

       I cringed when he didn't even pronounce the name of the product correctly. "No. Compak."

       His face washed blank with confusion—the only color on his cheeks. "As in c-o-m-p-a-c-t?"

       "Not exactly..." I told him, scratching the side of my cheek. Maybe this wasn't a good idea after all...Even if he got the name of the product right, there's still a slight chance he'll bring back the wrong item. "Here." I held my hand out. "Just give me your phone."

       "My phone?" he questioned, but took it out nonetheless.

        I nodded, when he placed his phone in my hand. "I'm going to screenshot the ones I usually get," I said as I opened up Safari, and searched up Tampax Pearl. "If you forget, just refer back to your phone."

       "Okay." 

         The phone almost slipped from my hands when I felt his breath on my cheeks. I looked up to see his face right in front of me, his eyes locked on the screen in my hands.

         From this angle, I could see the true length of his eyelashes. They were long and thick—the envy of most girls. Fine and silky as they fluttered up and down. Up close they were fascinating—almost ebony like as they framed those captivating brown eyes of his.

         "Aubrey?"

          I ducked my head down the moment his eyes met mine and quickly searched up Compak Pearl on the internet. As I was doing this, I could see in the corner of my eyes that he was still staring at me. I swallowed, trying to slow down my racing heartbeat.

         Focus, Bree, focus.

         I bought the phone closer towards my face and went back to the task at hand. When I had a screenshot of the product I wanted, I made sure both pictures were in his camera roll before I gave him his phone back.

         "Thanks." I gulped, when his smile alone made my heart thump. For a second, we were both back at the hospital. Him as the little kid, and me staring at him—just like now. "I'll try to be back within an hour," he spoke. 

         I shook my head, and came back to reality, the memory disappearing. By the time I found my voice he was already by the front door. He paused when I called out his name.

       He turned around. "Yeah?"

       "Thanks, for um...everything."

         "Don't worry about it. It's the least I can do since you're helping me with this," he said, while lifting the bag of candy in his hands.

         I laughed. "Are you going to practice the technique on the ride over there?"

         The corners of his lips curved up in a slight smile as his eyes dropped to the floor. "Maybe."