Chapter 12

"Stop."

      Ryann stepped back and looked up at Dennis. Dennis gazed back at Ryann, his eyes emotionless. There was no repulse, joy, lust, or resentment. While Ryann locked eyes with him; a gentle flush of pink had colored his cheeks. He looked absolutely adorable with his hazy eyes, and shy smile. The look definitely suits him.

      "There." Dennis turned his body away from Ryann, and looked at Scarlett. "It lasted a second."

      She smirked. "So, how was it?"

      His jaw clenched tightly. "No comment."

      "Fine." Scarlett shifted her gaze towards Ryann who was now staring at the ground. "What about you Ryann? How did it feel to kiss Dennis?"

      The rest of the girls in the room giggled at this. I could hear them quietly whispering to themselves as they came up with ways to combine their names together. Some of their ship names were ridiculous. If I were to come up with something, I would've picked Deann. We all know Dennis is definitely not a bottom.

      "Um, no comment," Ryann said at last.

      "Ugh. You guys are no fun," she huffed, just as Dennis and Ryann went back to their seats. "Let's just move on to the next round. Aubrey, you're up next."

      "What? Why am I playing?" I thought I was only here for moral support? Since when did I have to play? There's no way in hell I'm becoming a pawn of hers. For all I know, this could be another part of her plan to get Aaiden and I together. I have no doubt in my mind she had something else planned for us, and I seriously didn't want to be a part of it especially since I was already roped into two of her schemes.

      "Because you're here..." she said it like it was obvious.

     "Well, I know that. But, can't I skip my turn or something?"

       "Wanbyukhane. [Perfect.]"

      "What?" Scarlett and I simultaneously looked at Kai.

       The left side of his cheek tugged upwards; his cheeky grin made him appear all too arrogant. He leaned forward, his eyebrows slightly raised. "I said, you're pathetic."

       My eyes narrowed into slits. I could feel my patience wearing thin the more he stared at me with those mud brown eyes of his. "Who are you to call—"

       "I'm Kai." He got up slowly and closed the distance between us. "Sung Kai," he whispered, eyes bearing straight into mine.

      "That's not what I meant."

       "Mianhye. Naneun younguhrul jal mothaguden. [Forgive me, I'm not fluent in English.]"

      "Stop speaking in Korean. We all know you can speak perfect English," I said with a roll of my eyes. Every time he spoke in Korean, it seemed to infuriate me to no end. Maybe it was because I didn't understand what he was saying, or maybe it was because deep down I wish I knew what he was saying. Or maybe it was because I knew he was secretly laughing at me on the inside; making fun of me with every word he says in Korean.

      "Do you?" he asked with a raise of his brows. "I thought you didn't know me?"

      "Of course I fucking know who you are," I snapped, glaring at him when he stifled a snickering guffaw when I was done talking.

      "Nega algoshipengun guege junbuya. [That's all I needed to know.]"

      Here we go again.