Chapter 1.

Shama's POV
Hey my name is shama and I m pathan.I m graduated from Pakistan and now I m in Houston I m doing BBA.So its my first morning in Houston I m living in apartment.

I woke up at 10.Today is Sunday and tomorrow I will go to my uni.I went to kitchen and started making breakfast. Soon I did my breakfast and went to Laila's room she is my bestest bestie friend from 1 class and yes she also live's with me.. actually me and she came here together.And we decided that we will open up our bakery together.

"Uth ja sali" I moved her a little and went to open the curtains."ummmm kya hai band kro isse." She put her blanket on her face."what yar plzz wake up aaj hum jaenge ghoomenge phirenge plzz na utho Laila." I said and sat beside her on her bed and moved her."tum mujhe kabhi sakoon se sone na dena." She sat straight and slap me on my arm."ouchhh" I rubbed my arm."OK so where r we going?" She stood up and went to bathroom."Umm shopping"..finger crossed*."Okayyy tu ready hoja mai aarhi hun." She yelled from bathroom."OK jani." I said and stood up and make my way to my room.

Shehry's POV
I woke up and took a shower.I m Shehryaar,Shehryaar asif. I m living in a apartment. I have a small family,Mom,Dad,Me and maha my Lil sister. I m studying BBA from university of Houston. Soon I did my breakfast and called Waqas my bestie.

"Yo bro!" He said.
"Bro..! Do me a favor?" I raised my eyebrows.
"Han bol anything for u." He said.
"Yar Zara apni car bhej de Maine kahin jana hai ... Bs ye akhri baar kal mai nayee car lelunga plzz bhej de plzzz." I pleaded.
"Bro ...." He stopped.
"Yeah?" I frowned.
"OK last time OK na.Promise me?" He said.
"Yeah bro promise." I said.
"OK bhejta hun.Now tell me the reason why u want my car?" He said.
"Umm .. Wo.." I stopped.
"Ooookkk toh phr se Milne jana hai oss se yara Ab bta rha hun mai break up krle oss se this is better for u." He said.
"Yeah I was thinking that ..." I did a side smile.
"OK bro tc then ... Good luck." He said *smiling*
"OK bye!" I said and hang up.

Soon the car was here I went to the shopping mall on 4th floor. It was a food floor she was sitting on the table which was placed with the wall.I walked towards her and sat on the seat infront of her.

"G toh agaen aap." She said and looked at her watch.
"Yar Maral I m so sorry." I hold my ears.
"Huh." She moved her face on the other side.
"OK whatever.Oh yeah why I m apologizing listen maral I m very bored from u,u r such a eww girl I mean tum bht nakhre krti ho and I don't like these nakhres so I m done here.Aur aainda mujhse baat krne ki koshish bhi na krna."I stood up and pointed at her.
"What the hell it was shehry... I didn't expect this from u yar I love u yar." She said worriedly and was about to cry.
"Whatever bye." I rolled my eyes and went away.

Shama's POV
Me and Laila got ready and took our car keys and went to shopping mall we went to 4th floor its was food floor and sat on the table.

"Toh kya order krien?" Laila said and smiled at me.
"Ummmmm" I pouted and was checking the menu.

What the hell it was shehry I didn't expect this from u yar I love u yar. The voice came from behind.
Whatever bye.

Me and Laila looked behind. There was a girl and a boy whom were fighting I think something is wrong.

"Kya hoa inhien?" Laila asked.
"How will I know yar." I was still looking at them.The boy went and the girl said murmmerd something and went away and she was really angry.
"Boyfriend girlfriend scene ... I think." I said and looked at Laila.
"Yeah I think." She said.

Soon our meal was here we ate our meal and went outside from the mall.We sat in our car.Laila started the car when I saw that boy beside us in the car he was talking with someone on the call.The window of his car was open so his voice can reached to us.

"Laila roko." I gesture her to stop.
"Now what?" She looked at me.
"Look that boy." I pointed to him.
"Aahaan." She said and started looking at him.

Shehry's POV
I went to my car and sat on the driving seat and called Waqas.

"Yo bro I broke up with her." I said happily.
"Ahan that's my boy I knew u can do it so treat tonight at your place OK done now bye." He said and hang up.
"Hadd hai." I looked at my phone and frowned. I put my phone on the dash board.I felt that someone is looking at me I looked at my right side there was two girls who were starring at me with widened eyes.
"Any problem?" I raised my eyebrow at them.They giggled and went away.
"How cheap huh." I frowned and went away.

I went to my home.

Hussain's POV (Pakistan)
I was sitting in the lounge and was watching TV.I was watching twilight.Edward and Bella hugged eachother then a flashback came infront of my eyes when I hugged her. Where r u shama?Where r u? I took my laptop and opened my fb.I messaged shama's friend Maya.

"Hey Maya its me Hussain ... Yar wo shama ajkal kahan hai?" I texted.
"Hey sain bhai ... Aap shama ka poch rhe hain u don't know she went to Houston yesterday." She replied.
"What? Houston? But how?" I replied.
"Oska admission hogya haina university of Houston mai Aur Laila bhi ossi k sath gyi hai. Apko osne nhi btaya?" She replied.
"Nhi na yar hamara toh takreeban 5 maheeno se raabta nhi hoa." I replied.
"Oh I m sorry." She replied.
"No no OK its OK." I replied and logged out.

I was literally crying.Wo ye kaise krskti hai mere sath?

"Hussain beta ajao khana khany." Mom yelled from downstairs.
"aya ammi." I yelled.

I went to bathroom and wash my face.I looked at myself in the mirror.Mai tume dhund lunga shama ... Dhund lunga.I said to myself and went out from the bathroom I took a towel and wipped my face and went downstairs. I sat on the chair and grab it towards the table.I started eating the meal.

"Beta mai kal jaa rha hun Quetta business k hawale se kuch kaam hai." Dad said to me.
"OK dad." I said in a low voice.
"Kya hoa beta something wrong?" Mom asked.
"No mom everything is fine." I do a fake smile.

Soon I finished my meal and went upstairs. I went to my room and lyed on the bed.Apni family KO toh khoo diya ...mgr tujhe kbhi nhi ...!
I grabbed my laptop and started applying for universities in Houston.

Shama's POV
We went to our flat then I saw that boy entering in the apartment which was beside us.My eyes goes widened.

"Laila Laila look that boy." I pointed at him and he entered in his apartment.
"Haye Allah toh ye hamara parosi hai." She said excitedly.
"Yeah.." I winked.
"Let's do something." She said.
"What?" I widened my eyes at her.When we reached at his apartment door laila pressed the bell button and ran into our apartment.
"Who is there?" He said and opened the door.My eyes were still widened.
"Tum toh wahi cheap larki ho Jo dekh rhi thi mujhe car mai ... Tum yahan kya kr rhi ho? Did u chased me?" He raised his eyebrows.
"Wo ye wo ...I ... I didn'tttttttt ..." I was saying then laila grab me in the apartment and I yelled.

"Shehry's POV
I entered in the apartment then someone rang the bell.I turned back and went to the door and opened it.The girl who was starring at me in the car was infront of me.

"Tum toh wahi cheap larki ho Jo dekh rhi thi mujhe car mai...tum yahan kya kr rhi ho? Did u chased me? I raised my eyebrows.
"Wo ye wo ... I ... I didn'tttttttttt.." She was saying then someone grabbed her to the side apartment and she yelled.

I closed the door and turned back.

"Pagal larki" I frowned.
I went to my room and lyed on my bed.Hmm so she lives here well ...she is cute.

*********************************
Yo guys here is the first chappi ;)
How was it?
Please do vote. :)