Chapter 2.

Shama's POV
I woke up early in the morning.So its uni day.I woke laila we got ready and started making breakfast.Soon we did our breakfast. I took the car keys and we went to uni. We entered in our class the class was pretty good. Me and laila sat on the chairs which were placed beside the window. I sat at the window side and Laila sat beside me. We were talking then teacher entered in the class. We all stood up and say "Good morning" to the teacher. It was a male teacher. The teacher started teaching we were concentraiting then a boy bumped on the door and the door opened forcly we all looked at the door.It was that cheap boy ewwff.

"Sss sorry sir..." He said in shivering voice.
"Mr. Shehryaar Asif ... Don't u have any manners?" Sir said angrliy.

Hmm so his name is Shehryaar.

"I m really sorry sir." He looked down.
"OK come in .." Sir said and looked down at the book.

He entered and was looking for a seat. But there was no empty seat.

"Sir there is no empty seat." He turned back to face the teacher.
"So what should I do?" Teacher shook his head.

"Ee shamo apna muu chupao ye toh wahi larka hai." Laila said to me and hold the book infront of her face.
"Agr abhi muu chupaya toh saari zindagi chupate rahenge neechy kro isse pagli" I said and put the book on the desk.

"So sir should I go outside?" He raised his eyebrows.

   The class laughed.

"Stop it!" Sir shouted and the class stopped laughing.
"If u want to ... Then go .. Get out!" Sir shouted and pointed at the door.
"OK thank you sir ..." He was really excited and went outside.

Soon the class was finished.We went to cafe and bought two cups of coffee and went to the ground. Then we saw Shehryaar. He was sitting on the ground and was writing something in the note book.

"Chalo oske thora kareeb Jake beth jate hain" laila said and winked.
"Pagal ho kya?" I widened my eyes to her.
"Han hun..chal Ab" she gesture to sit near him.

We sat a little far from him.

"What is he writing?" Laila asked.
"How will I know?" I rolled my eyes and start starring at him.
"Ufff" she rolled her eyes too.
"BTW ... He is handsome". I looked back to Laila and took a sip from my coffee.
"Yeah he is .... Very handsome". She was still starring at him.

I moved my hand infront of her and she came out from her thoughts.

"What yar?" She frowned.
"Fida na hojana Ab ispe." I rolled my eyes.
"Q? Tune hona hai?" She pouted.
"No way!" I took a sip from my coffee.

Shehry's POV
I went to the ground and sat on the grass. I grab my bag and put out my note book and pencil from the bag. I started writing a song "Maree e ishq".I heard some voices coming from my left side. I looked at my left side and found those monkeys who were starrinng at me in the car. I look away and ignored them.

Talab hai tu,tu hai nasha,
Ghulam hai dil ye tera,
Khulke Zara jee lu tujhe,
Aja meri sanson mai aa...

I started singing in a loud voice to tease them.And they looked at me.

"Hey u ... Stop it!" One of them yelled.
"Yo .. U gotta problem" I raised my eyebrow at them.

She stood up and walked towards me.

"I said stop it ... Its irritating me." She stood infront of me and pointed at me.
"So? Its none of my business" I said rudely and looked at my note book.
"If u not ... Then it will be not good for u" she grabbed my arm and turned me at her side.
"Leave me" I pushed her at the back and stood up.
"Haww u ..." She pointed at me and was saying but stopped.

"Bro! what's going on?" Atif came (my another bestie)
"Nothing just chilling" I looked at him and winked.
"U have to pay this" she came closer and hold my collar.

Her eyes were shinning.

"Okay babes" I winked at her.
"Huh ... " she pushed me back and went away.I laughed.

"Ye kya horha tha?" Atif asked.
"Haha .. Cat fight horhi thi." I winked at him and he laughed.
"Waqas kdr hai?" I asked.
"Arha hai French fries leke" he answered.

We sat on the grass again and continued our conversation.

Shama's POV
I walked back to laila and she was starring at me with widened eyes. I hold her hand and walked away. We reached to parking area.I sat in the car and gesture her to drive. We went out from the uni.

"Ye tumne kya kiya shama?" She asked.
"Jo nazar arha tha" I replied her rudely.
"Acha kahan jana hai?" She asked.
"Ghar!" I said and she nodded.

Soon we went to our home. I went to my room and lyed on my bed.

Laila's POV
Shama went to her room and I went to mine. I sat on the couch and started thinking about that boy.Shehryaar ....Shehryaar asif. I said to myself. I went out from the room and went to the kitchen. I made a coffee for me. I went to my room and sat beside the window. I was looking outside then I saw Shehryaar he entered in the flat. I put my coffee on the side table quickly and ran out side from the apartment. I stood infront of his apartment door.
I saw him coming towards his apartment he looked at me and frowned.

"Yeah? Who?" He asked.
"Hi I m laila ... " I smiled and bring my hand towards him to shake hand.
"Hello I m Shehryaar... " we shake hand and he smiled.
"Hehe I know" I giggled.
"U know?" He raised his eyebrows.
"Yeah actually I m here for apologize" I blink.
"Huh?" He Frowned.
"Wo aaj meri dost ne apse larai ki itna bura bhala kaha ... So .." I was nervoused.
"Oh no its OK ... By the way ap idher rehti hain?" He pointed at our apartment.

"Tum yahan ky ... " shama came out and looked at him then she stopped.
"G yahi pe ... Ye meri friend .. Shama" I grab her towards him and he stepped back a little.
"Mil na salam dua kr" I murmmered in shama's ear and do a fake smile at him.
"Hmm hi .." Shama did a fake smile.
"Hello shama". He giggled.
"Yeah ... So?" She said rudely.
"Friends?" He raised his eyebrows.
"Umm .." She looked at me.I gesture her to say yes.
"Yeah .. OK" she giggled.
"Hmm OK phr kbhi krte hain baat abhi mai fresh hojaon OK tc." He giggled.
"Bye!" Shama said and entered in the apartment.
"Allah Hafiz" I smiled.

He entered in his apartment and me too.I went to the lounge and sat on the couch. Shama came and turned on the TV and sat beside me.

"Banda toh acha hai" I looked at shama.
"Han hai toh ..." She smiled.
"Lari q phir?" I asked and raised my eyebrows.
"Just for fun!" She winked.
"Hadd hai ..." I rolled my eyes.

Shehry's POV
I went to my room and jumped on my bed. I lyed on my tommy and put my pillow under my chin.Hmm .. Waise hai toh cute mgr thori chirchiri.Khair krlunga guzara. I stood up and went to bathroom I took a shower. I went outside from the bath and was searching for gel in my drawer. Then I saw a picture of my brother. I took it and sat on my bed. I was looking at the picture then my eyes became teary. Where r u bro? Where r u?
I wipe my tears and put the picture in the drawer back.I lyed on my bed and thinking about my brother and don't know when I doze off.

*********************
Another chapter.!
Hope u all like it ;) ;)