surprise!......

"honey" ashley started. "this is a party, don't you know?"

       "um... no I don't know...."

      "well I mean you should, you're home from school, what else would you be doing?"

      "hmm idk ash, beiNG SICK?"

she went to speak but we saw the door fly open, and there she is, Jenna, with cookies and balloons and all.

       "SURPRISE!" she yells and throws a bowl of confetti at josh.

     I smiled at how josh giggled when the colored pieces of paper settled on his head.

        "Jenna! I'm so confused! help!"

        "it's a surprise party..." she set down the cookies and my dog came running to try to eat them. "you don't look so surprised..."

        I looked at ashley and so did she. "i just...!!!......yeah I told him it was a party."

                          they all groaned.

      "Jenna, please just explain to me what's going on!" I sat cris-cros on the floor and ate one of the chocolate chip cookies.

            Jenna started but ashley put a hand over her face. "let me break it down for you."

      "we found out that you were sick by your lovely parents! and so we decided 'hey, let's throw a party, that'll be fun!' so it's just all of us and Brendon's coming in an hour."

            "ashley, guys, that's so nice, but im literally sick as frick. and I know I say that a lot, but this time I mean it in the not so cool way. I sound like a broken video game from the 90's and my throat feels like it's having period cramps." i said with my painfully scratchy voice.

             they all laughed at that. "that's not something to joke about sweetie." Jenna patted me on the head, "that's real pain" she whispered in my ear.

"Tyler! I just found from under the cork tree in target yesterday, so I decided to bring it." josh smiled. "we can have like, a dance party!"

Jenna turned around and rolled her eyes but I didn't notice. she turned back around and smiled. "that sounds like so much fun!"

she actually was getting excited now. "I brought nail polish!"

I raced josh upstairs like we were five year olds. "josh is pretty cool." ashley whispered.

the girls walked up and Jenna immediately got out a foggy matte grey for ashley, my favorite blue, a light sparkly yellow, and a crackly pale pink.

"I think you all know which one is who's. josh, the pink crackle is for you."

josh smiled. "I've never done this before. my parents usually wouldn't let me. but now that I've realized that im like, really gay I've decided to let my confidence shine, and they said 'do what makes you happy, my boy'." he acted out his parents voice.

I laughed. "I'll do it for you if you do mine. don't you love this color? it's so pretty. it reminds me of the world we live in. the beautiful oceans, and your beautiful blue jeans, my fluffy blue bed sheets and Ashley's blue hair, jennas blue scooter from when we were kids and us all just being here."

"can we like, pleasepleasepleaseplease play blue by marina and the diamonds right now? it's just like needed. like that was an adorable moment, very touching I must say, but I just really feel the need to play it right now." ashley jumped, and we all laughed, rolling our eyes. (cue the video)

we started the song and jammed out. I painted Josh's nails and I taught him how to paint mine. it was pretty quiet except for the fun mood of marinas voice, until josh started talking.

"this color is very pretty, ty. I know you really like it."

"thank you josh." I layed on my back. "you're very right."

"this color makes you happy."

I nodded my head.

"should I dye my hair this color?"

it all went silent. until I laughed. "you just dyed it pink!"

"yes, but does pink make you as happy as blue?"

"ok. you can do what you please. whatever makes you happy."

"um well... you do."

oooo this is a fun chap!! anyway thanks for 3K FREAKING READS WHAT THE HECK ILY GUYS SO MUCH OMG WHAT

also, sorry for making Jenna seem a bit mean in some areas, I didn't mean to. I love Jenna, she is beautiful inside and out. also, I just want her to be the cute, nice, bubbly best friend here to hopefully I achieve my goal 😍❤️