Felix Strikes

~Next Day~
Adrien woke up to a sleeping Marinette. He smiles and kissed her forehead, not wanting to wake her for a kiss. He walked down stairs and greeted Marientte's parents who were watching tv silently while having breakfast. He decided to make her breakfast as well since she always made him breakfast in bed. He started cooking the pancakes and bacon with sausages and eggs. Adrien walked to the coffee machine which automatically made hot chocolate as he placed the food on the tray taking it up. He placed it on a nearby table in her room, shaking her slightly. "Mari wake up" he said softly. She groaned and turned the other way. "Come on Mari." This time she slapped his hand off her and covered her head. It was time for drastic measures. He got on top of his princess and started giving her kisses. She started giggling and it soon turned into laughter. "Kitty stop, 5 more minutes." Adrien continued to kiss till she gave up and decided to wake up. "Okay okay I'm up" she said wiping tears from her laughter. Adrien smiled gave her the tray with the breakfast he made for her. "Thank you Adrien." They shared a kiss as Sabine, Marinette's mother, walked in. "Oh am I interrupting something" she said smiling. Marinette just hid her face in her hands and Adrien smiled at her mother, with a small blush on his face.
Later that day while Adrien was helping Marinette with the store, Felix walks in. "Oh, it seems Ms.Dupain-Cheng can bake." Adrien saw his brother before coming out and decided to hide for a bit, to see his brother's true intentions. "Well hello my sweet" Felix said taking Marinette's hand and kissing it. Marinette had an awkward smile. She was more worried if Adrien saw, because his jealousy is well, the yandere type. "Oh hello and thank you Felix, what would you like to try?" Felix put a small smirk on his face as he looked at the menu. "Well I'd like to have you but it's not on the menu, so I'll have a croissant and a small tea with 1 sugar." Marinette nodded and went into the kitchen to make the order. That's when Adrien came out to talk to his brother. "Well hello brother" Adrien said in the most angered tone. "Have you finally learnt respect Adrien? It took you long enough." Adrien pulled Felix up the stairs where no one would hear them. "You idiot!Why are you hitting on Marinette?!" Felix laughed at his brother and gave him the most amused face. "It seems you still haven't learnt respect." Adrien glared at him before giving him a response. "Forget respect, why are you going after Marinette?!" Felix crossed his arms and smiled. "I can like someone can't I? Besides how do you know she isn't with you for your modeling career?" Adrien clenched his fist and yelled at his brother. "BECAUSE SHE WOULD NEVER ASK ME FOR ANYTHING, NO MATTER WHAT I GAVE HER!" Felix had the most surprised face as Adrien continued in a calmer tone. "She would give me everything I needed, and never asked for anything in return. The gifts I give her, she would want to give back to me. She has the kindest heart and I couldn't ask for a better partner." Felix smiled but it wasn't the best kind. "You see her as such a beautiful, kind woman. It's adorable but I still won't give her up." Adrien looked at Felix as if he needed help. "Let's make a deal, whoever swoons her the best, will be her true lover." Adrien nodded and shook hands with his brother and walked down stairs has Felix gave a small smile and said in a low voice, "I hope you win Adrien."

___________________
I'M BACK BABY!!!  FINALLY I FELT LIKE IF I SPENT ANOTHER DAY WITHOUT WRITING THIS BOOK, I'MMA KILL SOMEBODY because fun fact about me, I'm a sadist 😉
OKAY I'LL CONTINUE THIS SOON SINCE MY STATE TEST IS ON TUESDAY😒