Truth Be Told

Adrien saw it clearly. "So old master, why you hitting on Adrien's princess?" Felix grew a small tinted blush, so unlike him. Adrien wanted to punch him as Felix looked away from Plagg and pouted. "Your crazy Plagg I wouldn't fall for such a idiotic girl." That's when Adrien was spotted. "Who's there?" Felix said, his natural posture, ready to knock out who ever heard him "not" confess that he likes Marinette. By the time Felix reached the door though, Adrien had already sped off.
In his room, Marinette sat, eating a cookie with Tikki and some cheese with Plagg. "How can you eat that?"  Marinette giggled as Adrien tackled her onto the bed and told her "your going to be punished my lady~" After finishing his sentence, Felix walked in. "Adrien I...am I interrupting your little session" he said smirking. Marinette cover her face smiling as Adrien had a big blush appear on his face. 

After some "explination" and Adrien helping Felix with his deed, it was time for patrol. Ladybug and her partner jumped through the city, the wind making everything feel better. They heard a loud scream from their left, and it was a...unicorn man? "I WILL MAKE FAIRYTALES COME TRUE" he shouted like a manic. Chat laugh, wiping his tears away when ladybug glared at him. "Well isn't this purr-fect my lady?" Ladybug sighed and nodded. It wasn't hard to defeat him since he was the "Uni-man" and only had plushies as his weapons. "These akumas are so sad these days" Chat said. Ladybug nodded in agreement after purifying the akuma. "Bye bye little butterfly." Chat got on his knee and took Ladybug's hand, kissing it as she didn't resist. Thats when our little news reporter Ms. Alya came rushing towards the pair. She looked at her phone screen talking to it, adressing her viewers. "Did what I just saw correct?! Ladybug is accepting Chat Noir's love! Stay tune to find out more." Alya rushed to the two who were tired, and needed to be home so Ladybug could rest her leg. "Ladybug! Chat Noir! Can I have a interview?" Ladybug smiled, walking towards Alya ready to start when Chat walked in front of her, stopping her. "So sorry but my lady needs rest and we can't have her staying late." He smiles and was about to pick her up when she herself stopped him. Ladybug looked into Chat's emerald green cat eyes, begging him as he gave in. "Alright Miss, we are ready." Alya smiles with happiness and Ladybug smiles just as big.
They got home and de-transformed, their kwamis resting and eating the food rested on the side. Adrien realized he had sweat quiet a lot from fighting and wanted to shower. "Princess I'm going to take a shower now, I hope you don't mine." Marinette shook her head and smiled. "I'll go in next." Adrien nodded slightly as he got his towel as Plagg caught their attention. "Why don't you both shower together? It'll save time, water, and you'll both be happy." Tikki giggled at the last part when Adrien and Marinette gave a blush, looking at each other wondering.
After their showers, Marinette found some clothes and was all set. "Okay I told mom I was staying over." Adrien kissed her smiled as a approval. "Time to sleep you two" Tikki started. "Marinette has to go to the bakery and you have a photo shoot Adrien." Adrien groaned since he hated photoshoots. "Night my kitty" Marinette said kissing him and laying on the bed, sleeping. "SHE'S OUT COLD ALREADY?!?! SHE JUST LAID DOWN!" Tikki and Plagg went to the sofa to sleep, Adrien getting comfy next to Marinette. He smiles as her hair was placed perfectly, and her sleeping face seemed at peace and calm. "Goodnight princess" he said kissing her.

________________________________________________________
HOPE YOU ENJOY

GOAL: 45
SORRY IT LATE

BIRTHDAY
GIFTS

SEBASTIAN

AHHHHHHHHHH 

LUV U ;3