8

IM BACK!!! I'm not say much besides the fact it's been long! Hope you enjoy.

When I walked into the hallway I was greeted by a big smile cheeky grin Mark.

"Hey sweet thing" he said grabbing my arm and practically dragging me down the hallway.

"Ok you must really wanna go swimming"I said. I had put my bathing suit on under a pair of shorts and a tshirt.

"Yeah swimming" he replied with a chuckle. Oh god was all I was thinking. I let go of my arm and started running. If I knew that we were running a marathon I would have worn other shoes instead of flip flops. When we reached a see throw black rimmed door leading to the pool we stopped running. Mark pulled open the door.

" you may enter my fine lady" he said giving me that smirk that makes my heart tinkle and my knees weak. I tried to play it cool but inside I was a little kid who entered a candy store filled with free candy.

"Thank you sir I'll tip you later" I said trying to be as cheesy as he was but still be cool. I gave home the same smirk he gave me and entered through the door. We both ran down to the pool ignoring the please do not run sign. I what rebels we are I thought.

"You know Kenzie you look pretty hot let me help you cool down" he said trying to push me into the pool. I quickly turned us around and he fell into the pool on his back. I felt like a true beast until I lost my balance and fell in the pool right on top of him.

"That was not supposed to happen" I giggled. He looked up a chuckled too.

"I'm glad it did though" he said coming closer. I just smiled at him and he smiled at me but before I knew it our smiles were connected if you know what I mean. The kiss lasted a good 10 seconds then he pulled apart. He grabbed my back and kissed me again. It happened over and over again. My stomach filled with butterflies, my knees got weak, my heart pounded, and my cheeks turned red.

Jacob Sartorius' POV
I heard someone get up and walk out the door I figured someone couldn't sleep and need to take a walk. About 5 minutes later another person get up and walk towards the door. I rolled over to see who it was. It was Kenzie. When she left the room I got up and walked towards the door. I looked out the peep hole quick enough to see her and Mark standing out side the door. They started running towards the end of the hallway. I walked out and followed them being quiet so they wouldn't see me. When they got outside I watched from the door. Nothing happened at first besides Kenzie tackling Mark into the pull. If it wasn't the butt crack of dawn I would have died of laughter but I was trying to be you know polite. I was about to walk away and go back when mark kissed Kenzie.
What did I just watch. What just happened. How? Why? He knows I like her!! God I hate him.
They only thing I can say is two can play at this game.

Oh snap! It just got real. Hope you enjoyed. Love you guys!💜