7

When we arrived at the hotel everybody ran in and back to the room. I took my time I was in no hurry. I walked alone with nobody near until I heard a small voice.

"Uh hey why are you all alone"

I looked over. It was mark. I smiled at him and replied.

"Everybody was in a hurry to get to the room but I'm not so I guess that's why". I said with a small smile. I wasn't mad they all ran ahead.

"Oh I'll walk with you" he said with a smile. We missed the elevator the others so we went alone. For the most part the ride up was long and quiet. In other words just completely awkward.

"So... How do you like the other guys?" He asked obviously trying to break the silence. I have know idea how I'm gonna go the pool with him late if just an elevator ride is this hard. Yeah I like him and I want to get to know him but why does it have to be so damn awkward? 

"Oh umm they are really nice, crazy but really nice." I said not letting him know I think they are all really cute and that I think he is extremely hot.

  "You can say that again. But I'm your favorite aren't I" he said with his cute giggle and the smirk of his that every time it appears in his face I smile.

  "Of course you are" I said giggling too. At that time the elevator door opened and we both walked back to the room with no word together.

Flash forward 6 hours.

It was now 12:27 at night and everybody was either passed out asleep or laying down so close to be falling asleep. Mark and I agreed we would pretend to fall asleep. Mark was on the opposite side of the room from me. I laid there my eyes shut and thinking to my self that I hope I don't accidentally fall asleep. I waited patiently in my bed for a sign to leave. About 15 minutes later I heard small feet across he flor and then the door shut. I stayed still for a while just in case somebody woke up. Soon a text appeared on my phone.

Mark🙈: hey come out in the hallway.

I replied ok and tip toed out the room. I hope I'm not getting me self into something I'm gonna regret.

I am so sorry it has been long. I kinda forgot about the book. But I hope you guys enjoyed. Please leave ideas for the book and any character request it will help a lot. Thank you guys for ready I really appreciate it. I love you guys💕