1- Heart Broken

Chapter 1

Sixteen years old randhir sat sobbing at the corner of the playground....throwing pebbles pointing at the bark of the trees.....trying to let out his anger in this way possible.....he hushed for a while.....his tears were finding a way to let out from the corner of eyes and once once a tear escaped his eyes another made its way down his cheeks......his heart was aching as it missed someone nearer and dearer one......his tongue tasted the salty taste of the water which rolled down his cheeks constantly.......he wanted to fight.....he wanted to shout....scream at her.....but......he could'nt......

A sixteen year old girl came and sat near him, she placed her hand at his shoulder when he drifted them apart.

'don't you dare touch me sanyukta! Why are you leaving me?' said he rounding his fist

'I don't want to leave you and go from here randhir...you know naa...my father is getting transferred to delhi.....so what is my fault in it? He wants us to accompany him...!!' she tried to give an explanation to him...

'so what? So you will go? I just dnt want to talk with you sanyukta...just go away.....!! you are selfish!! " he yelled.....the words hurt her badly....it pierced her heart and she stood there shattered in pieces....she left away crying........