26 - jealousy

|| Chapter 26 ||

'main vo...i wasn't checking u out okay! Main toh vidushi ko dekh rahi tha...she is looking smoky hot today!' he responded tryng to control his heart that almost skipped a beatsanyukta hit his hand while he moved towards vidz irking her jealousy even more.... 'jao randhir...agar aj tumhare muh se sab ke samne na bulwaya na that you love me toh mera naam sanyukta nahi!' saying she crossed her arms at her waist! 'may I have the pleasure of dancing with you sanyukta?' parth raised his hand,asking her for a dance. She was about to say a big 'no' on his face when a wicked idea struck her mind and she responded in 'yes' seeing randhir flirting with vidz..The next few minutes were a couple-dance session on 'mareez-e-ishq' which turned on an atmosphere of jealousy and show-off session between sanyukta and randhir who were busy making each other jealous. Parth unknowly pulled her closer for a close dance making randhir fuming red in anger....he simply walked away from the floor, leaving a confused vidhushi behind....He picked up the vodka shots that yoyo had brought, hiding from the teachers and drank them one after another in a go, without noticing that he was being observed by all others for his weird behaviour....