Ciel x Reader (part 1)

So another update.
This is between u and ciel phantomhive the one and only.
Enjoy!!!!!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------
After the great fire which killed his parents, ciel lost his will to live. He lived everyday for revenge, for vengeance. He sold his soul to a demon, his existence was engulfed by darkness, by remorse, by pain. Until the day he saw you. Your carefree beautiful smile lit his dark soul. Your sparkling eyes made him want you. He wanted you, more liked needed you. And he always gets what he wants.

(Y/N) POV
"Thank you, Mrs Plots, do visit again" I addressed Mrs Plots, she was my regular customer. "Oh darling (Y/N), don't thank me. Oh! I must be off or I will be late for supper, and you know how important supper is in my home. Ha, my kids will eat me alive if I don't cook for them." "See you soon" I said with my signature smile. People say that my smile can light up an entire city. But I know they are just exaggerating because they want to see be happy. I run a local market that sells vegetables and fruits in East London. You know life in London is tough, you have to work hard to earn a living. You don't get any day off. If you want to eat, then you have to work. Not like the rich Earls or Dukes who vile away eternity eating and drinking and enjoying their life to the fullest.

"Hello, my name is Ciel Phantomhive, commonly known as Earl Phantomhive. Are you Miss (Y/N)?" I heard a childish voice speak to me. "Well yes indeed, I am (Y/N) (L/N). How can I help you sir?" "Well have you seen this man in town?"
He showed me a picture of a rather ugly old fella. I actually recognized him. I guess his name was Mr Reed "Well yes sir, isn't he the lad taking part in the curry competition. He came to buy fresh vegetables from my shop. Is something the matter sit?" "Yes, he was found dead. May I ask you why would he come all the way here to buy vegetables. He could buy the vegetables from the lane next to his house." I have to admit it I was intimidated by this child's authority. He was younger than me and yet had complete control. "Are you suspecting me sir? Well I guess he came all the way here to meet someone. I guess it was supposed to be a secret meeting because he was really conscious about his surroundings." I replied.

" You heard that Sebastian.............. Sebastian where are you? Don't tell me that insolent fool, where did he take off all of a sudden? Sebastian?" He started yelling at the top of his voice. To tell you the truth he looked really cute like this. Poor child, separated from his parent or guardian. "Did you by any chance see my Butler?" He asked me. But I did not answer him right away as I was too busy admiring him in this pitiful condition. I guess he got restless and repeated himself in a rather harsh tone, "Miss (L/N), I asked HAVE YOU SEEN MY BUTLER?" he yelled. Taken off guard by by his sudden outburst I said, "My my aren't you feisty."

"How dare you talk to me like that, you insolent fool! Do you want to be executed?" Now that was a serious threat to my life. "No my lord, I didn't mean to upset you sir. It was just...... I am extremely sorry." "Now answer my question will you, or should I repeat myself? Where is SEBASTIAN, MY BUTLER." "I am not aware my lord, as much as I remember you were all alone when you came to question me. I guess he might have been left behind." "Now I must find that good for nothing butler. Say miss (L/N) could you help me look for my butler. I am sure you are well acquainted with the streets of East London." "But my lord I simply cannot leave my shop unattended." "Don't worry, you will be paid for helping me find Sebastian. Now close your shop and help me find him."

Ciel's POV.
Truth to be told I could just order Sebastian to come look for me like I always do, however I simply cannot do so in public so instead I have no other alternative than finding him myself and I needed a guide, so my best option was to take (Y/N)'s help.

She closed her shop and said in a rather cheerful voice, "So my lord where shall we start the search from?" I guess she was excited about the reward I was going to pay her. I thought for a while. "If by any chance I get separated from Sebastian he would generally come looking for me, but he didn't do so this time then....." then it clicked, "take me to a place where there are a lot of cats" I ordered (Y/N). "A place with a lot of cats........ah I remembered, there is a butcher just around the corner, a lot of cats assemble there because because the owner throws away any extra meat. Its like a buffet for cats." She said in an enthusiastic tone. I cannot help but wonder how she can be so happy and enthusiastic all the time? I asked Sebastian to look up on her past he found out that she lost her parents and siblings in a fire just like me, but yet she remains happy, joyful......... "Sir, we are here." My thoughts were interrupted when
(Y/N) said those four words.

We started looking for Sebastian, "Sebastian, Sebastian where are you come here at once. I am not going to tolerate this anymore. SEBASTIAN!" I yelled. I got separated from (Y/N) and couldn't see her in the vicinity. Just wonderful, now I lost her too. "SEBASTIAN!" I yelled again. I took a sharp left turn and I spotted (Y/N), a bunch of robbers and the underworld mafia were surrounding her. The tallest among then said in a rather harsh tone, "What a fine piece of specimen we have here today. Say do you wanna play with us? You will have one hell of a time." (Y/N) was very scared, she was shivering from top to bottom. "Please let me go, I have to open my shop, the customers might be waiting for me. Please let me go. I am begging you." She was utterly scared. At that time she spotted me and screamed, "Lord Phantomhive, please save, please come and help me, please." Tears were streaming down her lovely face. The carefree, joyful smile on her face vanished without a trace.

Honestly I couldn't care less, however something made me change my mind. I was growing more and more anxious. I lifted my eye patch, revealing the mark that Sebastian left on my eye, forever binding us together in a contract. I said, "Sebastian, I order you to leave everything you are doing and come here at once." As soon as I said that, a dark shadow appeared from nowhere and the darkness around the alley started to grow. The atmosphere changed suddenly, it felt as if happiness had said goodbye to the world. The lamp of hope had been extinguished. And there in the middle of the darkness stood my butler, Sebastian. The underworld mafia took note of this unpleasantness and turned around to see Sebastian. A look of utter horror could be seen in their eyes. (Y/N) seized this opportunity and rushed towards my side. I looked towards her direction to ask her if she was feeling alright, however I was shocked by what she did next. She jumped and hugged me. That was the warmest and the earnest hug anyone ever gave me. Elzibeth too used to give me half hearted smiles and hugs because she knew I would never reciprocate her feelings. However (Y/N) was different, she barely knew me and she............ My thoughts were cut off by a loud scream.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh", it was (Y/N)'s scream. I looked at (Y/N) and saw that she had turned pale. I then followed (Y/N) gaze and saw the most gruesome sight of my life. There were four dead bodies lying on the ground, their flesh rotten, their eyes a horrible shade of yellow, their lifeless body now decaying and Sebastian was standing on top of them with a smirk plastered on his face. Apparently Sebastian had devoured the souls of those filthy creatures. "You called master." As soon as Sebastian said those three words (Y/N) understood that he was my butler. She broke free from my embrace and started running to save her life. "Should I get her for you?" Sebastian asked me. I replied, "That won't be necessary, now shall we go home I am more than tired because of today's events." "Yes my lord" was all that he said.

Later That Night
"May I ask you my lord, why didn't you call me earlier?" Sebastian asked me. "Because I didn't want to attract unnecessary attention" was all I said. But deep down I knew it, I wanted to spend more time with (Y/N). I wanted to see her laugh, wanted to see her smile and I wanted her all for myself.
Sebastian tucked me inside my bed and said goodnight and left. However I could not sleep I was thinking about a certain (H/C)head girl, her laugh, the twinkle in her eyes and every detail of her exceptionally beautiful face. Only then did I realise how much I needed her, how much I craved for her.
"(Y/N) you will be mine, forever mine."