Reiji x Hikari

So my friend Hikari asked me to write this for her. I hope she likes it.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hikari's POV.

"What a waste! I don't understand why this Reiji guy likes his delivery of fine China Tea sets in the night. And here I thought I would be getting a good night's sleep today." I said to myself ruffling my short silky brown hair. "Indeed he is absolutely insane, however the smirk on his face always sends chills down mine spine. I know, the village girls think he is absolutely charming and attractive but honestly he is nothing special. Yeah, just an extremely pale man who lives in an extra large mansion, who has a never ending passion for tea sets and loves adjusting his glasses. Ha ha how ironic."

I was well aware about the rumors in town about the the Sakamaki mansion and the Sakamaki brothers. People say that they are the descendants of devils. However they are my loyal customers and one has to take a lot of efforts to satisfy one's customers. So here I was in the middle of the night walking to the Sakamaki mansion with a beautifully wrapped box of a Tea Set. Its called fait accompli which means done deeds in French.

Well I am a merchant who sells articles made of fine China to anyone who can afford it. You have to accept it is is a very profitable business especially in a town which is crawling with rich people.

The tires of my car come to a stop with a screeching noise. "Finally here." The Sakamaki mansion is far away from the town where I live. Hurrying up the stone steps with the package in my hand, I gently knock on the huge mahogany door. I tap my feet waiting for someone to open the door. But no one opens it. I knock again with a little more force and wait for someone to open the door. But again, no one opens it. Now I was seriously growing more and more restless and impatient. Now I start banging on the door. Forget about knocking. I was here in the middle of nowhere, it was past midnight. I should be in my warm comfy bed. But no, I was here in front of the mansion delivering a Tea Set.

The door finally opens and there I see him standing with the signature grim face looking at me like I am a lowlife creature. "You know patience is a virtue." Reiji said. "Yeah, and a rare gift sir, which I do not own" I replied.

"Well, well someone has a sense of humour. So did you get what I asked for" I wanted to smack the grin right of his face but decided not to do so and humbly replied "Yes sir. It was a little hard to find it. I had to contact several of my suppliers but I finally laid my hands on what you wanted. It's right here sir. However you confuse me my lord, why did you ask me to deliver the tea set in the middle of the night sir. I could have come tomorrow and delivered it the first thing in the morning." "You know Hikari curiosity kills the cat. You must not ask questions to your customers, they might feel offended. Anyway do come in I have to inspect this fine piece and see for myself if you brought he the real piece or a fake." "Sure sir, I would be highly honored to be in your presence." I replied with a fake smile. All I wanted to do now was to curl up in my bed and sleep. But now here I was, stuck with a mysterious person. Ah could this day become any worse.

Reiji led me through the staircase, up to a magnificent room filled with books and lab equipment and more books. "Make yourself at home." he said. I honestly wanted to say "make myself at home? Then can I, you know sleep in your bed because I am extremely exhausted." But instead, I said, "Thank you sir, you are too kind." He then offers me a cup of Earl Grey tea. And starts inspecting the tea set. I guess he was looking for some cracks of defaults in the cups or the teapot. Suddenly he says, "So Hikari, how long have you been in this profession?" "Not much long sir, however I do have some regular customers." "So, did you you like the tea." " Yes sir, it is absolutely marvelous. " "May I ask, how are you feeling?" Well honestly I was feeling very sleepy especially after consuming the tea. He spoke up suddenly catching me off guard,"Are you feeling sleepy Hikari? Well I added something in your drink, it will help you sleep." After he said so, my eyelids grew extremely heavy and I drifted into a dreamless sleep captivated by the darkness that's why I couldn't here Reiji say, "Sleep dear sleep, enjoy the never ending darkness."

Next Night.

I woke up with a splitting headache. My vision was blurry and I was trying to rub my eyes. However I couldn't do so. Then it dawned on me, I was tied with chains, metal chains. I was chained like a prisoner. I went into a panic mode, trying my level best to comprehend my situation. Then I remembered, I was in the Sakamaki mansion, and Reiji, he gave me a cup of tea and, oh my god has Reiji tied me like this? Millions of questions were going through my mind like, Why would Reiji do such a thing to me, or why was I here?

"Oh, so my pretty lady is awake. I wonder why was she asleep for so long?" I could hear Reiji's voice, however it sounded distant, like it was coming from afar. I guess it was the drug that Reiji gave me to knock me unconscious. I think it was dulling my sense of perceiving distance.

"Unable to move I see, don't worry darling after you accept my love I will give you the freedom to move, however now I must restrain you for you will run away." As soon as he said this a chill went down my spine. I started to fully understand the situation I was in. It was truly terrifying. I was here in a room with a mad man who wants me to accept him. As crazy as it sounds, I was in this scary situation.

"Let me go, you have no right to keep me here without my will. Let me go RIGHT NOW." I started screaming and thrashing about. I wanted to get out of here. "But why, why do you want to leave. Am I not fit for you Hikari? Is there someone else you love? I command you to answer me." The look in his eyes were terrifying. His calm and composed posture was lost, he looked like a beast that can destroy an entire town. "Answer me don't you love me?" He asked me again. Summing all the courage I had in my body I reply, "Love.....um...why..should I love you? Your a customer of mine. I feel nothing for you sir, nothing what so ever"

Now he was furious absolutely furious he started screaming, "YOU DON'T LOVE, MY MOTHER DIDN'T LOVE ME SOO...." And then after that he started laughing, the most terrifying laughter I have ever heard. He pushes his glasses up the bridge of his nose and said in a calm and composed voice, "Well then Hikari if you don't want to accept me then don't, I will just have to make you mine then." Those words broke me; completely.

I started begging and crying, "Please Reiji don't, don't do this to me. Please let me go. I really really want to go home. Please!" I begged and prayed but to no avail, I was his now.

He wraps his hand around my waist and leans forward. I guessed his next move and ducked his Kiss. However his lips landed on my exposed shoulder blade. He licks and says, "Well Hikari aren't you delicious? I wonder how you voice will sound when I make you scream? Hummmm I can challenge you, your scream will be absolutely sexy."

With that I feel a blinding pain, it felt as if my shoulder was on fire. I wanted to scream but my throat was parched. I was shocked. I just wanted this pain to stop, however Reiji had different plans. Next he bit me on my neck slowly drawing the precious red liquid from my body. I started feeling weak and helpless. Why was this happening to me? Why me?

It was as if Reiji could hear my thoughts. He said, "because you caught my attention." Now I could clearly see his face. His eyes were the colour of blood, fangs were protruding out of his teeth. There was blood, my blood on his lips. "Your a vam..pire" were the only words that escaped my mouth before he closed the distance between our lips.

He kissed me like he meant it, it seemed as if he longed for this from the moment he laid his eyes on me. There was lust, passion, desire and want in the kiss. He pulled me closer. I was thrashing in his grip but to no avail, the chains held me down. They prevented me from moving. He tightened his grip on my waist and deepened the kiss. After that his lips crawled up to my left ear and said,
"Your mine Hikari, Forever mine."