Chapter Nine

LALAS P.O.V

When Ty left i just broke down and cryed. For one my child wouldnt have a family. And two he probably wouldnt be in her life. My plan just totally back fired on me"

Tys P.O.V

After leaving Lalas house i headed to Natashas house.She could tell somthing was bothering me , This girl could see right through me. " Natasha if i tell you this your going to leave me but this happen before we got back together i swear. " She sat beside me and said somebodys pregnant " I was shell shocked " How did you no i asked"" Its quite obvious Ty but i cant be selfish and tell you not to stand by her because you stood by me the whole time but who is she"" Lala i said looking down trying not to show my full of regret face.How was i going to tell my mom this i thought. " Its ok she said hugging me"

We spent the rest of the day together but alone since Tj was went Natashas aunt playing with his cousins.Later when i left to go home i just decided to tell my mother inside of beating around the bush." Mom can we talk i asked finding her inside of her room reading a book.

"Sure son whats up " She asked

"" Um ma dont yell please it was a mistake but somebodys pregnant"

"AGAIN ! my mom yelled Tyrone your 17 and have 2 children. I could tell my mom was mad because she never called me Tyrone unless she was dead serious.

"Ma it was a mistake i didnt mean to"

"Tyrone no child is a mistake"" Well having her by Lala is""She signed and shook her head and patted the spot next to her motioning for me to sit beside her. I sat down and put my head in my hands."Ma i dont no what to do if it was by Natasha i would feel better"" I told her. " Well son times like this i wish you have your father." But now you got your self in this mess and you have to help her its hard being a teen mom i no how it is.My mom pulled me close to her and hugged me like she use to do when i was little boy and i cryed because my dad left us. I knew to never tell my friends about this or they would just clown me."Thanks ma i said getting up and kissing her cheek before leaving her room.I knew i had to talk to Lala.