Chapter 5: Don't you remember??

Start from the beginning

How am I going to find her in this sch--

"Ooowww" a girl groaned he didn't notice the girl he slightly bumped. He was stomping and muttering again. He cursed himself for being stupid

"Sorry. I didn't mean it I--" Wow, would you look at that. I FOUND HER!

Starfire's look-alike was sprawed on the ground and picking up her dropped papers she was looking like the real one but not until he confirms it.

"Starfire I--" Robin began, she looked at him in confusion.

"Starfire? Who's Starfire?" She asked, robin bit back a reply saying "Your Starfire" but he stopped himslef ans he looked at him much carefully and snapped her fingers.

"Oh! You're the guy I bumped at the park the other day! Sorry. I was in a hurry and--wait you go to this school too! What a coincidence! What room are you in?" She looks really like Starfire even her attitude and behaviour. He voice is very similar too.

"Room 1-B" HE said looking at the schedule in his hand.

"Oh same here! That's the electrical room looks like were classmates." She smiled sweetly.

"Wait you don't know my name yet and I don't know yours" She said and gave out her left hand.

"I'm Starlight. Pretty close to that name Starfire of yours." Robin looked at her hand and back to her and grabbed it ever so slightly and shook.

"I'm Robin." They shook hands and let go. Robin doesn't waant her to feel awkward and stuff.

"Nice to meet you robin. We have to go or Ms. Penstop will scold us" She said walking ahead of him. He hair swaying with teh breeze.

We went to room 1-B and arrived just in time.

"Ok class today we have a new student. Come here in front and introduce urself" Ms Penstop said.

Robin has never introduced himself or if he had. It was probably a long time ago. He stood up and he felt his hands actually shaking. He clenched them into fists and said.

"I'm Robin, nice to meet all of you" he took a bow and sat back down. Nobody reacted and when he took a glance on Starfire. She gave him a thumbs up and he grinned.

"Ok Robin. Find a partner." Ms Penstop began distributing papers and others got to thier partners already. He looked like a loner out here.

He felt a light tap on his shoulder and he saw Starfire.

"Do you have a partner Starfire--I mean Starlight?" Robin asked and she shook jear head laughing slightly.

"Nope. But you can be my partner" Robin snickered and Starfired giggled. It was pretty stupid but he can handle a little stupidity once in a while.

Starfire or Starlight taught me about electronic stuff and I remembered Cyborg. She was very kind and I remembered how much I missed Starfire. By lunch everyone went out except for both of us. We were assigned to fix everthing today.

"Starfire—I mean, Starlight. Llet's have lunch together?" say yes please. Robin thought, he was so sure it was her. He just needs tot alk to her in priivate.

"Sure." She said and we bought lunch together. We wast at the back of the school in a big tree that overlooks the bay of Jump city. It was a quiet comforatble silence between the two of them.

Now's my chance.

"Starfire, do you remember me?"

"Huh? But I told you I'm not--" She said a bit laughing. Robin looked serious.

"Do you remember me?" This time he emphasized every word deeply and looked at Starfire's eyes. She was looking with confusion and a smalll hint of understanding.

Starfire went silent and bowed her head."Sorry but no. I don't, I had an accident before causing me to lose my memory from my past. Abunch of people found me and I was taken care of. And after that tehy dissapeared too. I can't remember my past well.' She said and Robin finally understood.

Robin stood silent. So she had an amnesia. She forgot who she is and who I am and who she was before.

"Who saved you?" I asked but she shook her head.

"I only recall being saved but the person who saved me was forgotten along with my memories." Starfire began to stand.

She forgot everything form before. The teen titans, her own kind, her family, and even me. I was responsible for this mess and this time I will fix it.

"Starlight wait." Starfire was already walking but robin stoped her and looked at her eyes.

"I know ur confused but trust me. You are Starfire. You are one of the teen titans and you died because of me until I thought you did. And now you need to remember. You're r the princess of Tamaran. You have powers and your my long lost friend" He wanted to say he was more than a friend but she would just have confusion and maybe it wioll trouble her with that much information.

Starfire stood silent and shocked. She shook her head and started walking away.

"No I'm not. I'm a normal girl in a normal world. I don't want it to change. Leave me alone" she said, Robin grabbed her hand and made her look at him

"Starfire you have to listen,' robin began but was cut off.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" Starfire said and she ran. Ran away from the person who she once treasured

And ran away from the person who once treasured her more than a jewel.

*******

"Robin has interacted with our subject. He told her who she is." A guy in a black tuxedo was watching them from afar. His binoculars glistenignin the sun.

"Watch her, observe her. Don't let her remember" the voice on the phone said. It was never a reason to hate someone but it was a grudge to hold unto forever for him.

"Yes sir." The line went static. The man was sitting on his chair looking at the 2 years of pictures he took about the titans the moments they disassembled. It wasa fun ride but looks like the ride is ending.

"I worked hard for this day. Nothignwill ruin it, not even you." He stapped a knife at Robinds picture. Right at his heart.

He grabbed another knife and left the room. The day has come to move.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OFFICIALLY EDITED! (7-31-15)

VOTE and COMMENT