Chapter 23

"Let me introduce to you everyone, Mr Eric Jules." The announcer says dramatically and there is a smattering of applause. Harry looks around in a fit of panic.

"Hey, Harry, are you okay?" Louis rubs his thigh.

"N-no." He whimpers. "It's- it's him. The car- thunderstorms- I- Louis-"

"Hey!! Shhh, calm down baby." He rubs his thigh lovingly. "I don't understand?"

"It's him. He- he was the one who raped me." He cries softly.

"Oh my god. Harry, c'mon, we're getting you out of here." Harry is shaking almost wildly. Louis is getting panicky. "Shhh baby, please calm down, he won't touch you here okay? I've got you baby." Louis pushes up the armrest and cuddles Harry into his side. Harry shivers and hides his face in his neck, still shaking. Louis rubs his arm and kisses his forehead. Once Harry calms down Louis slowly sneaks Harry out of the hall. Harry falls apart in Louis' arms as soon as they're in an unused classroom. Louis kisses his neck, smoothing back his hair. "Babe, please, calm down. You're okay. He can't touch you here." He kisses his hair lovingly. "You wanna go home?"

"Y-yes, please." He sobs. Louis nods and gently leads him to his car. He buckles him in and kisses his forehead. Getting in the car, he quickly drives Harry to his place.

-x-x-x-

"Louis what the fuck are you doing here? What did you do to my brother?" Gemma yells and tries to pull Harry out of Louis' arms but he only clings onto him.

"God Gemma shut up. I didn't do shit. Jules showed up at school. He panicked so I brought him home."

"Jules?" Louis ignores her and takes Harry to his room. His kitten Snowflake jumps up and rests on Harry's shoulder making him smile shakily.

"Baby do you wanna lie down?" He asks gently. Harry nods and lies down. Louis smiles, tucking him in. "Sleep. You'll feel better. I'm in the living room alright? I'll just talk to your mum and Gemma."

"Don't go, Lou." Harry croaks.

"I'll be back real quick okay? Anne and Gemma are probably really worried right now." Louis rushes to the living room where Anne and Gemma are waiting tensely.

"Is my baby okay?" Anne asks jumping to her feet.

"He should be fine Anne he's just a little shaken."

"What happened?"

"His rapist showed up at school. He was giving a lecture there."

"Oh my god my baby. Thank you so much for getting him out of there, Louis."

"Anne! I love him! I wasn't going to leave him shaking. Of course I had to get him out of there."

"He's very lucky to have you." She murmurs.

"It's me who's lucky. And Gemma, rest assured, I wouldn't lay a hand on your brother without his consent." Louis scoffs going back to Harry's room. He's staring blankly at the ceiling. "Love?" He turns to Louis. "Are you okay?" He holds out his arms quietly. Louis smiles sadly and sits beside him, pulling him into a warm hug. A few tears soak through Louis' shirt. "Shhh, it's okay baby. You'll be okay." He rubs his back and kisses his hair. He sniffles and pulls away.

"Stay with me."

"Always. Now rest baby. I'll just be back."

"Don't go. Stay till I fall asleep." He pleads.

"Let him go, Harry. He probably has more important things to deal with." They both turn to the door finding Gemma leaning on the doorframe.

"Knock, knock. Hi Gemma come in." Louis remarks sarcastically.

"I don't need to knock on my brother's door."

"Yeah it's not like his boyfriend is over and it's respectful." Louis huffs.

"Lou is there something you need to do, or somewhere you need to be?" Harry asks twiddling his thumbs

"No, love, I was just gonna talk to your mum. Tell her you'd be fine. She's really worried."

"Oh, okay. Please come back soon." Louis nods and leaves the room, pushing past Gemma. She makes a face and sits beside Harry.

"Are you okay, Harry?"

"Yeah, I, I'll be fine, thanks to Louis." Harry blushes softly.

"What do you see in him?" Gemma scoffs.

"Everything you don't. He's gentle. He's loving. He cares, genuinely cares. He's a nice person. He is an amazing person."

"All I see is a sassy, rude and arrogant boy who can't get over himself."

"He's just very defensive and about sassy? Can't disagree."

"He's using you. Can't you see it Harry? Are you blind?"

"Shut up Gemma. He's done nothing but been kind to me. He's only ever been nice."

"Harry you're going to regret this so much when he hurts you, when he breaks your heart."

"No I'm not. He's not going to hurt me. He's-"

"Who's not going to hurt you, babe?" Louis calls walking in with a tray with Snowflake perched on his shoulder.

"Nobody. It's nothing Lou."

"Okay then... Anyhow, I brought us tea." Louis sets the tray down on the bed. Taking the rainbow mug, he hands it to Harry and takes one for himself.

"And the third?" Gemma asks.

"Well, I thought Snowflake would like some tea." Louis scoffs. "It's for you." Harry smiles fondly at him. He reaches for his hand and smiles when Louis intertwines their fingers, bringing his hand up to kiss it softly.

"You're literally from the 18th century." Harry laughs.

"Not like you don't love it." Louis sticks his tongue out. Gemma snorts. Louis rolls his eyes restraining himself from snapping. "Can I help you?" He asks through gritted teeth. She ignores his question. Louis calmly sips his tea satisfied with her pissed expression.

"The tea is shit."

"You must be psychic, Gemma. Because I can swear you haven't even tasted it yet."

"Guys can we please stop fighting?" Harry pleads clutching his mug tightly.

"Of course love. I'm sorry about that." Louis smiles at him, squeezing his hand reassuringly. "I think I should go, love."

"Yeah you should." Gemma snaps.

"Gee thanks for the hospitality." Louis laughs. He bends down and kisses Harry's forehead. "Bye love."

"Do you have to go?"

"I'm afraid so babe. I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Can I at least get a kiss?" Louis chuckles and cups his cheek, kissing him gently.

"Bye baby." He whispers looking into his eyes. "I love you."

Harry blushes, maintaining eye contact. "I love you." Louis kisses his nose.

"Yeah okay enough get out!!" Gemma sighs. They both give her a look and Louis leaves with a last squeeze to Harry's hand.

A/N- short chapter I know. But I feel like this story is dragging on pointlessly. I'm going to wrap it up now. Next two chapters will be epilogues. One set about three years ahead and the other could range from 5 to ten years depending on my mood also please check out my other story Stalker 9. It's going to be my main priority once I wrap this up