Chapter 17

Harry's POV

The first thing I feel when I wake up is the glare of the sun assaulting my eyes. The second is an arm around my waist and a warm body pressed to my back causing me to stiffen. What the hell? Then the events of last night come flooding back to me. I mentally face palm. I was so embarrassing, and stupid.

I slowly turn around to look at Louis. His face is hand crafted by the Greek gods. Even while he's asleep he looks like an angel. With a maroon jumper and messy hair, I've got heaven within inches of my face. There's half a smile gracing his features and the world with his beauty. His long, outrageously long, lashes rest on his cheeks. He's a great person to just sit and like, admire what he's like. All of his breathtakingly beautiful existence. He suddenly opens his eyes wide.

"Take a picture, Harold. It'll last longer." He laughs softly.

"You're awake." I mutter embarrassedly.

"It's hard not to wake up when a certain someone decided to turn with so much movement it felt like an earthquake and then proceeded to stare." I mentally groan. So I wasn't as slow and discreet in my movement as I thought. "By the way, we don't have school today, so we're free. Do you wanna go somewhere or something?"

"Sure it'll be fun." I shrug and his face lights up.

"It's going to be the funnest day ever!! Just be ready by 10." I pick up my phone and text mum to tell her I'll be spending the day with Louis and not to worry. He wraps an arm around my waist and pulls me back into his chest. I let out a little laugh and turn around to face him, but he's already asleep. I tuck my face into his chest and kiss his neck, nuzzling into his warmth. He laughs softly and strokes my hair. He was awake. He opens his and raises an eyebrow a smirk pulling at the corners of his mouth.

"Oops?" I offer with a little giggle.

"Hi." He smiles fondly and licks my nose lightly.

"Eugh." I wipe my nose on his jumper trying to contain the butterflies in my stomach.

"Hey." He stretches out the syllables and pouts. "You love me." I sigh inwardly at the truth in the statement.

"I suppose I do. Just a little bit though."

He gasps dramatically. "I shared my clothes and my bed with you."

"Lou..." I look at him. "Shut up." He pouts again.

"Mean." He whispers.

"Oh god fine I love you, now go to sleep. We have to wake up soon if we want to go out by 10." He smiles brightly and tangles his legs with mine. He plays with my hair and I slowly start drifting off to sleep.

Just as sleep is about to overtake me, he asks, "Harry, hypothetically speaking, if I were to ask you on a date, what would you say?"

"Mmmmghfhm," I nuzzle closer to him, "I don't know Lou, lemme sleep." I mumble sleepily. I sense his pout before I see it. "Hypothetically speaking, I'd kiss you." And then the I fall asleep.

-x-

"Harry Harry Harry! Wake up! Go shower! We're leaving in half an hour."

"Where? What? Where are we going?"

"You'll see. Come on, get up you lazy bum, the boys will be coming soon." He lightly hits my butt. I bury my face deeper into the pillow, which, ah, smells like Louis.

"What are you talking about?" I groan, trying to discreetly inhale more of Louis' scent from the pillow.

"Niall, Liam, Zayn and Josh. We're all going out together."