Sasuke?

Narutos pov. (before we got in the house)

Today's been long and boring. I went to the mall with gaara because he's like my only friend that gets me. I do have my swimming buddies but there just not gaara.

Then I went to swim practice, this summer break sucks so far I wanna go somewhere and do something.

I pulled in the drive way. Amy said she had a surprise today, it was total random but I guess ill figure it out when I get inside.

I get out my car and go inside.

"Tim, Amy I'm home!" I shouted

"Speaking of the devil were in the dining room, come and eat"

I walk into the dinning room and there's a raven haired boy there and he looks familiar. He looked up and stared at me.

"Sasuke?"

"Naruto" he asked

I nodded my head yes

I sat across from him. It's been so long since I've seen sasuke we were the bestest friends at the foster home.

"You look different" he said

"We'll I can't stay short forever" I said

He laughed

"Can we eat now?" He asked Amy

"Of course and after, you and naru can catch up" Amy said

I dug in into my plate because I was starving, I haven't eaten since this morning.

"Wow there champ slow down" Tim said

I smiled with my cheeks big with mash potatoes in them.

Sasuke laughed "same old Naruto"

He finished "can I go to my room now"

"You don't have to ask sweety, just go put your plate in the sink" Amy said

He went to put his plate away and went upstairs and I did the same because I have so many questions for him.

I ran upstairs and checked in his room, he wasn't there.

"Where this guy go"

Ha he probably got lost. I started to run down the hallways to look for him and I bumped into someone and landed on my but.

"Watch where you going Naruto" sasuke said

I stuck my tongue out at him and got up.

"You get lost?" I asked

He put his down his head "maybe"

I grabbed his arm and I felt sparks and I guess he felt it to because he picked up his head and stared at me. Weird...

"Well come on I wanna catch up"

"Hn" he said

I practically dragged him back to his room.

"Damn Naruto watch your grip" he shouted at me

I just smiled and pushed him in his room. I sat in one the chairs and he sat on his bed.

"So this where you ended up... Lucky!"

I shrugged my shoulders.

"How was the foster home?" I asked

"Not good they keep cutting the funds for it"

"Well you want to go to the mall tomorrow?" I asked

"Sure"

"So how you been, I'm sorry I left you there" I said and looked down

"Naruto it's not your fault you got picked and picked by a good family"

I still felt bad because he wasn't social like me he stuck to his self and I was like his only friend.

He got off his bed and grabbed a box under the bed and pulled out something.

"Close your eyes" he said

I closed my eyes and he put something in my hand. I opened and saw my favorite action figure I gave him.

" you kept it"

"Of course, I knew I would see you one day but I didn't expect today" he said

I put it on his dresser and he really looked at sasuke, he's changed. His hair longer he got taller and muscular and... His arms, what the fuck are those?

I grabbed his arms and there scars all over them. He looked down.

"Did you do these" I whispered

He nodded his head yes

"Sasuke please don't ever this again, okay?"

"Okay"

This is all my fault if I wouldn't have left he wouldn't have gone crazy, I couldn't be there for him when he needed me.

"I'm sorry sasuke" I whispered

"It's okay Naruto"

I started to cry a little. My best friends back. We both stood up and I gave him a tight hug. I felt it the sparks and the tingles, I never felt this before.

"You didn't go soft on me Naruto?"

He let go and punched my shoulder.

I laughed "of course not, well I'm tired I'm going to bed see you tomorrow"

"Okay see ya"

I don't know why but I stared at his eyes. There onyx, something I can get lost in. He stared back, I don't know but I feel something I can't describe.

"Good night Naruto" he whispered

"Oh yeah night"

I left and went to my room that's across from his. I threw my self on my bed. I'm to lazy yo change fuck it ill survive.

I did a recap what just happened in sasuke room. Why did that happened I don't know how to explain but it felt right.

I'm probably just tired....

I drifted off to sleep.

__________________________

Wa la guys chapter three :D vote if you liked it comment if you have suggestions or just want to say how I'm an awesome author lol