❣ chapter 7 ❣

Start from the beginning

I just stared at my phone as he hung up. What do I expect from him? He's so overprotective of his own sister. I walked towards the buttons and dialled the maintenance number on the top. I keep finding myself looking at her as she just began to breathe normally I guess.

"I guess...you're okay now?" I asked not getting an answer.

"Uhmm...Yeri? Are you okay? Can you breathe normally now?" I asked again getting afraid.

I made my way closer to her as she made no movement or reaction. Is she dead? Passed out? What am I supposed to do? Call her brother? I slowly raised my hand about to touch her when another hand stopped me. I screamed like a teenage girl throwing my body backwards as I saw her open her eyes slowly.

"You scream like a girl." She muttered bringing her knees closer to her body.

I saw her lips curved up into a smile as I just stared at her in disbelief. For a minute there I thought she had passed out or something.

"You're just a Satan aren't you?" I managed to say calming myself down.

"How long will it take for the maintenance staff to arrive?" She questioned looking around.

"They said in about 10 minutes or so. I guess you're a bit okay now?"

"Yeah, a bit. I bet my brother would arrive even earlier though." She laughed before keeping a straight face.

"Yeah, what's up with the whole not letting you closer to any guy thing?" I began to question bringing my knees up too.

"You know him... he's been like that since I was a baby. He refused me from hanging out or even talking with a guy. I only get to do so whenever he isn't around and always watching. He's always there though." She explained as I just nodded.

"But he isn't here now." I pointed out.

"Yeah, but being stuck here with you is worthless. " she added not looking at me.

"Hey, it's better me than some other random stranger. I think your brother might be much understanding with me."

"Aren't you a random stranger? I bet he would kill you even more seeing how you guys are friends."

"We met a few times before! So no, I'm not a random stranger. " [a/n: a few months had passed okay?]

"Yeah whatever." She brushed off rolling her eyes.

Silence filled the room once again. I coughed awkwardly as she just looked away weirdly.

"So...uhmm...what do you think is the relationship between Jimin and your Seulgi?" I awkwardly asked looking at her.

"I think that they like each other."

"Why so? I thought they are sworn enemies."

"Nah, I think they secretly like each other."

"I think you watch way too many dramas."

I heard her giggle a bit before stopping herself. I smiled to myself as we sat apart from each other. I looked up to her and saw her using her phone probably messaging her brother or something. I smiled once again before bringing my head down.

Jimin POV

Where's that Jungkook kid anyways? He told me that he was going to reach here soon five minutes ago but he's still not here yet. I grabbed my jacket before leaving my apartment. I locked my door when I heard the door next to mine close too. I turned around and saw her locking her door and turning around to me too.

"Oh? You're going out too?" I asked as she just kept silent.

"Huh? Oh... well...Yeri said she was arriving but I haven't seen or heard from her so I was planning to search for her." She explained before walking out.

"That's weird. Jungkook is missing too. He was supposed to arrive five minutes ago." I continued as we reached the lobby.

She pressed the button as a realization hit me.

"You don't think they're together are you?"I began to decipher as she shook her head laughing.

"Why would they? Yeri told me she doesn't like him."

"Well who knows what might become of those two in the future?" I joked when I realised that it was broken down.

"Yah, it's broken down. We have to take the stairs I guess."

She turned to me before sighing really hard. I made my way to the stairwell pushing the door open before looking back at her.

"Aren't you following?"

"Ah~ but I don't do stairs..." she whined cutely.

I smiled to myself before offering a hand.

"Come on... exercising isn't that bad. I mean going down a staircase is less tiring. Let's go."

She rolled her eyes before dragging her body to the stairwell. I grinned to myself as she walked in front of me going down lazily. The similarities between her and Yoongi is uncanny. I might actually think they might be long lost siblings.So one enough we reached the ground floor as she threw herself to the door tirelessly.

"That was the most exercise I've ever done for this whole month. I'm never exercising again!" She cried as I just laughed.

"Yeah, but how are you going to keep your body shape that way then?" I teased back as she pouted.

"I have very good metabolism so it's okay. I don't get fat easily." She claimed before about to exit the apartment complex.

"Oh shit. I didn't bring any jacket with me."

"Why wouldn't you? I mean it's cold outside and you plan on wearing that?" I pointed out pushing the door. [A/n: Take it like a few months had passed and it's around October okay?]

"Ahh~ I'm staying here then. You go search for Yeri too okay?!"

"Nope. I'm thinking of getting some nice warm coffee."

"YAH! How could you do this to me? I don't want to go back 12 floors high!" She complained.

"Your lost." I waved walking down the streets as I heard her scream once again.

Okay~ heads up to you all! This book is going to end soon. (Not sure yet when but soon enough) soooo~ I want you guys to choose who I should write about next! (*cough* keep it btsvelvet ship related *cough*) Also what is your take of this book thus far? Good? Need improvement somewhere? Let me know! (*cue BTS- Let me know*) I think this is an equal share of SeulMin and JungRi right? (Also just putting it out there that this book is mainly SeulMin focused if you don't realise it) Excuse my grammar and all I was too lazy to proof read.