Chapter 1 - Single Pringle

It was the start of Spring, You were headed to England, Yorkshire for your 2 year vacation that you took, You deserved the vacation after working hard at your university. It was tiring, Sleepless nights doing stuff based on your projects and assignments. Now, it was a time to finally head off to another country and relax. Go sight seeing, Enjoy the food that they have in store, Basically you just wanted to have fun, while at the same time to relax. Of course, You had a lot of money to spend on, Since your mom and dad did have a lot of money to spend, Your family seemed like billionares.

It was a Monday, And you were just dropped off at the nearest airport of Yorkshire. You thought it would be warm, Since it was Spring, But life had other plans, And the snow and ice that came from Winter was just melting away, The cold breeze was still in the air, lingering.

Gosh, it's cold...Well, The other side of my mind did expect that since it is England we're going...

You thought, As you hugged yourself for warmth whilst grabbing your luggage. You grabbed a taxi and you went to your next destination which was a hotel where you can stay in for 2 days. Of course, You need to rent an apartment first to stay for 2 years. That was the only problem you had, Where would you rent an apartment? Is there any apartment that's still need some renting? Yet you shrugged it off and thought to yourself to leave that problem for another day- you mean- Tomorrow. You just wanted to relax for now and let all the problems go away for through time being.

"Ma'am, We're here." The driver said as he looked at your way, You smiled at him and opened the side door while the bellhop that stayed near the doors of the hotel helped you with your luggage.

Finally, You were at your destination. The so-called five star hotel that you went and paid for was now in front of you.

You entered the hotel, The bright lights almost blinding you since it was a little gloomy outside, The sound of people chattering, you went to the front desk to get your key.

"May I help you, Miss..?" The receptionist said as you replied,
"Miss (L/N). I'm here to get my room key please." You said as you gave him a small smile as he did the same.
"Okay Miss (L/N), Here are the keys. Enjoy your stay." He said as he gave you your room key, room 190, And he gave you a brochure.
"Thank you very much." You replied as you carry your luggage as the bellhop helps you with it.

-

"Ahhhh, This is the dream..." You say as you dive into your king sized bed, It was fluffy and cuddly, It was soft like a marshmallow. You hugged the large pillow laying right beside you. The bellhop left leaving your luggage beside the door.
"Have a nice stay, ma'am." He smiles at you as you smile too.
"Thank you." He left your room and you went to a thought.

"Hmm...What's the first thing on my schedule for tomorrow?" You wondered, Though you didn't mind since someone will remind you. Your friend that was coincidentally there too, with her/his boyfriend/girlfriend (F/N/BF/GF *friend's name of boyfriend or girlfriend.*). You were proud of her/him, though you kinda wanted someone who loves you too, You were just a single pringle after all.

Luckily, You brought your laptop and there was free internet at the hotel. You connected to the WiFi and straightly went ahead to YouTube. You had nothing to do, So you just followed your instincts. Since you were the kind of person who would always go to YouTube.

You searched up your favorite youtuber, which was (Y/Fav./YTR *Your favorite youtuber except Oli*), Just to check out to see if that person had new videos in store for you to watch. Unfortunately, he/she didn't. You searched for other youtubers,saw new videos and you watched it all.

-

After finally watching all the new videos, You now seemed bored. Yet, You still wanted videos that will try to amuse you. You thought for a bit on thinking how you'll get some amusement.

Aha! I know, I'll browse through the recommended videos!

You seemed proud thinking that thought, You felt like you just figured out a hard puzzle by doing it yourself.

You were at the recommendations, You scrolled down...Nothing seemed interesting. Until, there it was, The apple of your eye... It was a Q and A video, There was a brown haired guy wearing a panda hat on the thumbnail.

Well, he looks...Quite adorable.

Having no choice but to watch his video, You clicked on it and waited for it to buffer. As you waited, You noticed this guy's channel name, 'TheOrionSound'.

Quite an eye candy name.

"Sup my Olipops! Oli here. And welcome to the 100k, Q and A! Wow, that was a great rhyme."

His voice boomed through the speakers of your laptop, He sounded like he was British or some sort. And his name was Oli like you heard. You seemed to be interested to where the video was going.

After that video, You found a video again, Only this time, It was a song cover of 'Cheerleader' by Omi. You doubted,

Is he joking? Can he sing?

You were doubtful, but that didn't stop you from clicking his video.

"Warning! This video is very cringy...?-" You smiles at the first screen, He was making poses with some edited hats.

The cover started, It had a Cheerleading squad background while he was playing the keyboard. But he didn't wore his panda hat. You were quite disappointed since the panda hat was cute.

Just as he finished the first line of the song, You sat up."OH MY GAH HE CAN SING." You were surprised, His voice was amazing!

How...How could he???? His voice!!! Its so...Beautiful!!! ; w ;

Indeed, You were wrong! He can sing. After that video, You finally gave in and watched half of his videos.
Searching his videos made your heart skip a beat and you blushed everytime he were to look at the camera because it looked like he was looking right at you.

"Your eyes, Bright like shooting stars! I like to gaze into them from the boot of your car. Your face, Tender and swee-eeet~ I want to lick it, Oh, lick it like an icepop. I know you enjoy it even though you're saying stop. Ohh, This one's for youuuuuuuu~ Valentines, Stalker song~ If you know the words then sing along-"

After further research, He was SINGLE. You felt your heart race by this. How can he be single?! He knows how to play the keyboard and a guitar, He looks ADORABLE, But you didn't thought any further. His birthday was July 11, 1995. You were close to his age!

I'm 19!!!

You fangirled over him. You were instantly having a crush on him, He seemed perfect. Perfect for a single pringle like you.

(P.S. If you aren't 19, Just play along that you're 19 :3)