Savannah's Story

My name is savannah. I'm 13 and I got my first period in the summer.My parents are split up and every second weekend I go to my dads. It was in the summer so I was staying for two weeks. Anyways I woke up to find myself bleeding. I was freaking out. I knew what was happening and all but I I didn't want to go to either my dad or step mom. So I warped my underwear in toilet paper. Tried my best to clean everything.Everyone then decided to go to the lake. (We live at the lake) so I get ready I change into a white and yellow bikini. An prey that noting goes wrong. I go there sit down in the sun and barely move. After a few hours we go back home I change back into clothes and go to put my swimsuit away... Only to find that I destroyed my new swimsuit I bought the day before. I scrub them an put them in the wash. We ate supper and everyone was drinking. I was in the thinking of ways to tell someone. My step mom soon came in and went to the bathroom. As soon as she opened the door I screamed "I got my period".  We live in a small town so nothing was open. She blinked a bit and went back in the bathroom grabbed a maxi pad and handed it to me while explaining how to uses it. I already knew how to so I just stood there embarrassed while she explained everything.  She went back outside to the fire where everyone is. I went to put the pad on to find it didn't fit comfortably. So I just did the toilet paper thing again for the night. I walked out to see everyone silently looking at me. As I slowly died inside I went sat down as far from everyone and silently died. The next day my step mother and I went to the store to buy the feminine products. She kept asking what my flow was. I had no idea I never had it before so I had no clue. I rarely spoke that weekend.

Oh no! I hate it when you have an accident on new bought clothes!

I'm very sorry for not updating... I've been really busy and i'm sorry for that. If you have any stories feel free to send them to me and I'll post them.

Luv you all!