"Shiro, you can choose what to do with the body. I'm going out to push some stress out." Levin said, then walked out of the cafe, slowly, the dining of the bell behind him echoed into the room as he went out of sight.

Quinn turned to me. "We have to act quickly... the best option is for me to take the body to somewhere secluded. I'll make sure she gets a coffin and a nice burial." He said.

I slowly nod after awhile. "Yes, that would be nice."

Quinn nodded and went back into the back, starting to gather his things.

That night he left with my sister's body, saying sorry over and over again, it was like he was asking for forgiveness. But after he was gone it went quiet in Tokyo.

Then, late at night...

The bell rang of someone coming in. I walk into the room to almost jump back in horror at what I saw.

Levin had walked in, his body half covered in blood, and leaking from his mouth. He glanced over at me, making me freeze in fear. But a crooked smile went to his face. "Sorry for being out late." He said with a calm voice.

"Y-Yeah... where did you go?" I asked slowly, looking at all of the blood. That wasn't his.

He followed my eyes, and he shrugged. "Just went hunting for some Aogiri members. About four of them." He said, then walked past me and into the back hall.

I follow him until he gets to his room, in which he opens, then closes behind him. I hear the lock snap, making me unable to follow in after him.

- - -

And here I am, still waiting outside his door the next day. He hasn't come out since then, just staying cooped up in that room of his. The lights were shut off, and it had to be pitch black inside, from what I could tell from under the door.

Every now and then I heard a bit of shuffling, but that was all. I rub my arms and bite my lip. Why did this happen? First sister and now Levin? Was he slowly going to wither away and leave me also?

I held in my tears and knock again on his door. There is no answer, of course. Suddenly, the door opened to show Levin, dressed in a t shirt and jeans, looking quite normal.

"What do you want?" He asked, voice sounding normal so far. I'm careful with my words.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

He titled his head. "Fine, I guess. Is that all?"

I can't let him go back in there! "U-Um... can I come in?" I asked.

For a moment he was silent, then he turned, leaving the door open. He walked into the darkness, leaving me in the doorway. I walked in, and flipped a switch.

As the lights went on, I jumped back in horror. The walls were covered in cuts, by a short blade, and his sheets were torn up as well. He sat in his chair, looking up at a map posted on a wall that wasn't cut up like the others.

On the map was tokyo, and marked points with pictures and places. Notes were sprawled out everywhere. I raise an eyebrow at this.

"What... is this?" I asked slowly, almost scared to know.

Levin still stared at the map. "The death list." He said.

"Death... list?"

Levin looked over at me, and that's when I noticed the pair of sharp scissors in his hand. He stood and stabbed a picture of one person posted near a place.