" How much will you eat. You are the bride for God sake. ", he murmured under breath gritting his teeth so that nobody could hear

" Khane ke paise tum de rahe ho jo phatt rhi hai tumhari?? ", I replied back in a hushed voice

He glared at me and began eating... But only salad... that too one piece of cucumber or carrot at a time.

Not giving a damn to anyone, I kept on eating till my stomach was full. After dinner, we chatted a bit more and soon it was time for Bidaai.

My mom cried hugging me and I did the same. I held her tightly not wanting to let go... how will I live without them. What I am planning to do is different part of the story but my parents... my family... the very reason of my existence, how will I manage to stay away from them that too with a man who probably hates me the most since he had gone to the extent of playing with my life, my happiness and my character.

I sobbed hard burying my face into her embrace more. My family is my life, I can not part away from them.

"Kanu, we will always be there with you. Please don't cry bete. Don't be so sad sweetheart. ", Daddy rubbed my back trying to calm me down.

" Daddy please, I don't want to go. I can't stay away from you. I don't want to go anywhere with anyone. ", I turned back hugging him and complained, crying harder.

" No bete don't say like that. It's your home that you are going to.... to your own family now. Don't ever call them anyone now... they are your family along with us now. You are supposed to love them and care for them just the way you love and care for us. Accept your new life with smiling face my princess. Make us proud of our upbringing sweetie. "

My dad caressed my face saying each and every word with pure love and admiration.

" You will never regret being a part of our family bete , because you are the light of our life. You are not leaving your home but just going to your new home. ", Kapoor uncle said standing beside my daddy and smiled lovingly at me.

At last, I hugged Ritika who stood there emotionless with tears dripping down her eyes, not saying anything.
I embraced her and kissed her forehead while she whispered,

" Just know that You are never alone Di... I will be there no matter what. "

With teary eyes, I smiled at her and moved away to sit in the car. Uday was already seated back at the passenger seat typing away something on his phone so I just sat beside him. Kapoor uncle was coming in another car so it was only us and the driver in our car.

After bidding my family Bye, we drove off in silence. I still couldn't stop myself so glancing outside the window, I cried silently remembering all my beautiful memories with my family.

After sometime, the car suddenly came to halt in front of an ice cream. I looked at Uday and saw him tucking his phone in his pocket.

Uday's Pov

I was hell irritated to see her eating like an elephant. Which Bride on her wedding day eats like she has been starving for years... But yeah mine did. My family, cousins and all the guests were smiling silently looking at her every now and then. I even tried to stop her but that only made her stuff more rosgulla into her mouth.

Acchi biwi mili hai... khaate khaate ek din mujhe hi na kha jaaye ye paagal ladki.

Totally irritated and annoyed at her, I started talking with the guests after dinner not paying attention to her but Damn.. it was difficult. She looks heavenly tonight. Everyone had their eyes on her.. some even went on to say that she is the prettiest Bride they have seen so far.... and I couldn't agree more.