Ch 6

Maggie's pov

I quickly grabbed my phone dialing the police. I was tired of being in this house and I was just abused and violated.

"Hello." I sniffled.

"What's the emergency?" A lady softly asks.

"My aunt abuses me and today her boyfriend raped me." I started to cry.

Just thinking back to what happened made me sick and just scared. I could never think of society ever the same. These memories would haunt me till the day I die.

"Give us the address, we're going to be right there." The lady quickly said and hung up.

I heard a knock on the door. I quickly ran downstairs and saw a women and a man officer. "Sweetie stay calm you're coming with us and we're going to wait until your aunt comes back." The the lady officer who's name was Tiffany said.

I sat in the kitchen eating a sandwich. I could feel my tummy becoming tight with how nervous I was. I was beyond afraid. My aunt will kill me and her boyfriend. As I heard a car park in front of the house the officers neared the doors.

"You little-" my aunt came in but officer Tiffany pushed my aunt into the wall. I saw her out the handcuffs on my aunt and I could see her face full with anger.

"Hey babe!" I saw my aunts boyfriend walk in. "Stop right there!" Officer Justin yelled and tackled him.

"Let go of me!" My aunt yelled trying to get out of officer Tiffany's hold.

"You little brat! I just want to ugh smack you!" My aunt continued. "Here." Tiffany handed my aunt to another officer.

"You're coming with us." Tiffany said and opened the door for me.

"Where am I going to live?" I nervously asked.

"In a nice foster home." She smiled.

"Don't get nervous it'll be alright."