1

Maggie's Pov

I ran to my wall marking down the days until I meet the one only guy of my dreams Mark Thomas. Just 1 more day till I meet him. I brushed my teeth getting ready for bed but i couldn't I had to wait till hit stuck midnight. I sat on my bed staring at my clock waiting for it........12:00 am.

"Honeu wake up!" My mother yelled. I quickly ran and dressed up. I felt so tired since it was 6 in the morning and we had to hit the road. We were going to also pick up one of my friends, Kailey.

"Hey." She greeted has she hopped in the car.

"You ready?" i asked.

"Nervous but yes." She smiled. I could tell she was nervous.

"Are you ready to meet your husband?" She poked my cheek giggling.

"You crazy girls." My mother laughed.

I grabbed my phone and decided to tweet.
@://JustMaggie Meeting the one and only Mark.

As soon as I turned my phone off I got a text from and unknown number.

Unknown number:Hey its Mark and guess what you are my lucky fan from younow and get my phone number. Whats your instagram cutie?

I dropped my phone with my mouth wide open. "Whats a matter Maggie? Are you okay?" Kailey asks.

"Look." i picked my phone up and showed her. Soon her reaction showed my reaction. " Lucky goose I hate you." she jokingly hit me. "Tell him your ig girl." She reminded me.

"Yeah!" i texted Mark my instagram but then no reply from him. I went to my instagram and didn't see any follow from Mark. I became disappointed. As I loaded my feed i saw about 80 comments full of hate. I didn't know why. What did I do? I saw a screenshot on someones page a comment from Mark saying ' She is a liar trying to hook up with me.No thanks.' was the caption of the text I had sent him. I felt angry, sad, and nervous to face him.

Hey guys i hope you enjoyed my new story witht the help of @mg1300