2~Fear

Maggie's pov

"What do i do?" I showed Kailey.

"I don't know Maggie." She seemed concerned.

"Mark would never do this. I don't know what to tell you Mags." She took a moment to think.

We arrived to the meet and greet place and I was nervous. I thought about just skipping Mark and meeting the rest. I could not face this.

"I'll come pick you guys up later. I'm going to have some fun too." My mother said. I was happy that my mother has become hsppy after our family incident, my dad dying.

"Let's hurry." Kailey grabbed my arm and we ran to get in line. I could posters and many supporters talking and just excited, but my excitement was over the hill. I was nervous full of fear and sadness mixed with anger. I could just explode but i couldn't infront of many people and the boys.

As minutes passed by Kailey and I were almost up to get to meet the boys. I stood on my tippytoes and saw Blake, Weston, Simon, Jack, Corbyn, Mario,Julian, Jovani, Geo, and lastly I spotted Mark.

The line started moving amd now we could see them. I ran up to Blake giving him a big hug. "Hey." I smiled nervously. "Hey beautiful." i couldn't stop smiling until I got to Mark.

He smiled at me and came for a hug, but I passed and just kept a mad face. Like did he not remeber me? Did he just forget? Wow that made me so fudging mad that he didn't say anything about the texts or the instgram comment. "Are you alright?" He gently grabbed my shoulder. "No." I quickly pushed against him and left into the convention room.
@MG13OO mention a usermention a user