"Why do you even have my clothes? Why was I locked up? I want answers and you're going to start talking now! I demand my answers!" I yelled.

"Well you're a wild one, aren't ya? My name is Sheriff Travis Covington. Everyone usually calls me Trey."

"I'll just stick with Sheriff for now." I crossed my arms.

"That's perfectly fine, Miss. This is Deputy Sheryll Mathison and that is Officer Dwight Howard. We apologize for sticking you in the jail cell, it was the only place we could put you. You were out like a light in there. Follow me into my office, we need to talk." The Sheriff said walking inside another room.

"Yeah, I think we do!"

I entered the room full of awards and files.

"Anything I can accommodate you with, Miss? Water, lemonade, a Coke?"

"No thank you, Sheriff."

"Alright, down to business. Officer Howard was telling me that you said your friends were attacked. Is this correct?"

"I'm afraid that isn't the truth."

"It's alright, you can trust me." The Sheriff grinned.

"It's not that I'm afraid to say it, I'm afraid that you won't be able to handle it!"

"Trust me, I've seen quite a lot in my days, Miss." The Sheriff laughed. "Try me."

"Okay... Darius Blackwell has been kidnapping innocent people and transforming them into monsters to hunt them."

"Excuse me?" The Sheriff said strangely.

"I was one of them."

"Wait, why would this man do something like this?"

"Mostly insanity, the rest boredom and his love to hunt."

"And why did he take you? And who else has this man taken?" The Sheriff questioned.

"It would just be easier to show you what I am talking about."

"I hope you know this is a serious accusation, Miss. It also sounds a little crazy."

"I know it does, but you have to believe me! These people have been doing very bad things under your radars! I'm sorry that I am the one to break it to you, but someone has to help me!"

"You certainly make a good story, Miss. I'll look into it, but I can't create an investigation out of this without some real evidence. I need proof."

"Of course. Let's go." I said and began to exit the office.

"Wait, Miss! We can't have you out in the open dressed like an escaped convict."

"Well, where are my clothes?" I asked curiously.

"They were sent in as evidence."

"Are you serious?"

"They were covered in blood! What did you expect?"