Rescue Mission Part 1

Connor pulled back looking at me with confusion, "Why?" He asked obviously afraid of the answer. "That's none of your concern." I said while getting up and walking towards my bedroom door. Connor following behind me obviously unsure of wether to trust me or not, I opened the door and walked downstairs with Connor while looking for my brother. I couldn't see him so I guessed he went with his girlfriend, Connor and I exited the house into the warm weather. I walked a couple feet away from the door before making a disk under our feet, Connor grabed on to my hips as I took off into the sky, "You know if you could keep your balance you wouldn't have to hold me this way." I said while putting my right hand on his, he flenched and made the disc wobble a little giving me an idea. "Where exactly are we going?" I said while slowing down realizing that I have no idea where where we're going. "There's a forest just west of here, I followed them there when they took my little brother." Connor said while pointing towards the forest that I could barely see in the distance. "Alright, well how big are these people we're going after?" I said while redirecting my disc towards the the tall green trees in the distance, "We'll I'm pretty sure my brother isn't the only kid they've taken and I know the group is made up of demons, vampires, and wolves." Connor shouted over the wind that pushed pass us while we flew through the air. "And how do you know that?" I questioned, a little suspicious of how little concerned he sounded. I pulled out my phone searching my contacts for Mel's name.

THE TEXT
______________________________________
ME: Mel I'm going to go help this cute dude from school go save his little brother from some shady organization, wish me luck :) 👍🏽

MEL: WHAT!?!  YOU SHOULD HAVE CALLED ME BEFORE GOING OFF WITH SOME RANDOM STRANGER, TEXT ME YOUR LOCATION WHEN YOU GET THERE, IM TELLING TRAY SO HE KNOWS YOU'RE WITH A RANDOM GUY.

ME: Sure thing love 💚💛💜💙
______________________________________

I put my phone back in my pocket looking up seeing that we were almost at the forest, "We should land, I'm pretty sure this is as close as we can fly without getting noticed. " Connor said while jumping off the disc on to a tree sliding down it's trunk and finally landing in the dirt near the edge of the forest. I rolled my eyes "why are straight guys so extra? " I said while making my disc disappear and walking up to him before looking into the forest. "Yeah but you have to admit that it was cool." He said while laughing and nudging me, I smirked and pushed him making him stumble backwards before catching himself. "Okay, seriously where's this place." I said while walking deeper into the forest looking around, suddenly seeing a large green building with barbed fences around it. It was a good distance away but even from here I could feel the dark aura surrounding it, something about this place didn't feel right. I pulled out my phone seeing that tray had blown me up asking me where I was with several missed calls, I quickly sent Mel and him my location before putting my phone on silent and sliding it back in my pocket, Connor had already started walking ahead scouting out the building. Picking up the pace I cought up with Connor putting my hand on his shoulder, "Anyone outside?" I said also checking out the the building wondering how many people were inside, "Just two guards outside the front door and one at the side door." He said while looking at me making sure I was paying attention to him, "I'll get the two dudes in the front while you get the dude at the side door." I said making it sound like I had done this a thousand times before. I made a disc flying to the roof quickly before the guard at the side door could see me, we must have missed a guy because there was someone on the roof standing look out I quickly ducked behind an ac unit before he could see me, he must have noticed something because he started walking towards to where I was hiding. My heart beat quickened. I jumped from my hiding spot kicking him in his chest before he could say anything sending him back over the edge of the building, he grabbed on to the edge of the building before pulling himself back on to the roof. "You bitch!" He gritted through his teeth while running at me, I ran towards him sliding and tripping him making him fall face first on the gravel. He wenced trying to stand up before I summoned my wolves to finish him kicking  him over while my wolves ripped out his throat and started to eat him. I walked towards the other side of the building over the entrance to see the guards smoking cigarettes, I controlled the smoke seeing if I could manipulate it from here, I made the smoke form a skull before making it rush into both of there noses sufficating them both. Connor came around the corner just as they took their last breath. Connor pulled both of the bodies into a locker that was near by, we both looked at each other trying to mentally prepare ourselves for what we were about to face or see inside of this building. Connor and I walked towards the door pushing it open to see a dimly lit hallway, "I don't like the way this place feels Connor." I said while walking a little into the hallway. As Connor walked through the doors they suddenly slammed shut behind us, I froze with fear as a familiar smell took over my scenses.