Tìmèš ûp!

"15 mins left tinkle! I've to put you back in, here! This is all the food I can get, hope you can eat longer,...I've to go! Ah! Jes.... Oh my it hurt like hell!" Max lay on the floor feel like burning in his stomach, the paper he swallow is no good for digest!

'Oh.... I've to hang on... Tinkle! Can't let mom finds out... Ah!!!! It hurts like hell!!'

He climb up from the floor and try to use all he strength to put his bed to cover it back.

"Hey! Sick ass! Where are you? Why you just dump the shitty chair on the streets? Come out BitXX!" Max mom is back, and she is angry about what not even a reason to be angry at it.

Max is in real pain, luckily he got his bed where is belong and sit in floor. His mum stand at his room door, " hey! I'm asking you!" Max mum is not going to leave Max alone,

"I...I'm sorry, I'll take it to the dumpster." Max don't what to mess with her anymore

" you better go now! 'She turn her head to her second son'Hey babe, you tierd? Let go take a bath, okay? And get some sleep" Max mum walk away to the bathroom.

The pain start to faint away after Max done walking to the dumpster, it take him double time as had walk normal because of the pain, he walk home slowly hopping his mom will be at sleep so she would stop beating him. He got home and get a surprise.

"Why you took so long? Where did you go?" Max father is at home and sitting at the chair facing the door waiting him to come home.
"I'm sorry, I was having a stomach pain and I got to take the broken chair to the dumpster." Max explain to his father.
"Stomach pain? Is that what you come up with? Stomach pain?!?" Max father have no way to understand.." Yeah I get it! You tried to look for the cops like what you did last time, is it?!? You wanna to got us in jail are you?!? Huh?!?" His father thinking in a wrong way and bring the last incident out.

"I told you! After you beat me and you throw me on steers the police saw me bleeding, and they ask what happened, I just tell them I fall, they didn't believe! So they bring me to hospital! I say nothing to them!" Max explain agin to his father.

"The hell you are!!! You say what ever you want!! Come here!! Let me show what pain is!" He strip off his belt and round the non metal side and left with the buckle out so it got extra damage, "no please!" Max didn't even have time to run, his father use his belt to slap on him, the wound at his hand start to bleeding agin incidentally , Max couldn't even scream, it to much pain, he roll up in to a ball on the floor and beg his father will get tired sooner, the buckles on the belt couldn't hold in to the belt and fly away, his father finally stop and kneel beside his own child and use his finger to press on Max wound, Max scream out so loud and beg for him to stop, "you know what pain now? Huh? Dam, you are so weak and such waste on earth, why you even alive?" He keep putting pressure in Max wounds and put his finger very deep that you couldn't imagine and he fucKXXX twis his finger inside", blood every where, this is so sick! But hey... His blood smells great for me! Oh my! Um hum! Yum! Oh sorry, back to the story!"

Max father pull his finger back out and pull Max up and drag him to his bedroom, put him inside the cloth set, " you like what I did babe?" Mac father huge his wife and ask her.

"Yes babe, you did so much better than me!" She huge around her husband and star kissing him,
"Hey! Don't close the door!!! Keep watching!! Learn!!" Max father it so sick that he want to force Max to watch them have sex, Max have no choice to obey ...

‰‰‰

Sorry if it to horrible... It just a story, lot of this parts are mix with real life and plus in together, and add more detail to get more dramatic, is if think it to much, just comment below and let me know which part you don't like so I'll let poor Max love easier.
Thank you so much for supporting! Give it a vote if you like it !