"So this is my room." Kendall opened the door and walked in. Her strong scent filled Cara's senses. She walked in absorbing everything. This room was Kendall in every way. The architecture. The smell. The color. The tone.

"So.. We can start right away if you want." Kendall suggested when she noticed Cara's odd silence.

"Sure." The blonde replied.

***

Cara had been observing Kendall's lips' movement the whole time. The way she furrowed her eyebrows to concentrate on a question. The way she chewed on her pencil when she got frustrated and the way she radiated warmth.

Kendall had gone to get herself a coffee as they had reached a dead end on one of the questions.

Cara stood up to take a walk around the room. She observed the pictures on the nightstand. Of a younger Kendall with a teddy in her arms. Of a man Cara assumed was her father and Kendall fishing.

"Sorry it took a little while. The water took long to boil." Kendall explained as she carefully put the coffee on the desk. "What are you looking at?" She asked with a sincere smile on her lips as she walked over to Cara.

"Just seeing the baby you." She shrugged lightly and turned to face the brunette for a second.

"That's my dad." She motioned at a picture of them on the beach. Cara nodded.

"You seem like the actual duo." She joked to which, Kendall just chuckled sweetly.

"We are." She emphasized.

"Are you ready to get back to math or..?" Kendall trailed off.

"Or..?" Cara turned around with a suggestive smile that reflected itself accurately in her tone.

"Or.." Kendall was lost for words. She didn't expect Cara to say 'or'.

Cara raised an eyebrow playfully. "You're not really giving me any options here." She argued.

"But.." Kendall began. Cara cut her off raising her hand. The smirk never leaving her lips.

"So I'm going to make my own statement and take you out." She concluded.

"But we have to finish the.." Kendall protested.

"You don't have an option there." Cara argued playfully. "I'm waiting for you in the car." She smiled and walked past Kendall to the door, leaving a stunned Kendall Jenner behind.

***

Cara immediately stopped talking to the phone when Kendall opened the door. "I'll call you later." Was all she said.

"This is so weird." Kendall chuckled softly.

"What's weird?" Cara asked with a raised eyebrow.

"The fact that I'm back in the car with a driver as careless as you." She glanced at Cara with a playful twinkle in her brown eyes. "For the second time in four days. It's so immature of me."

Cara didn't know what to name it but just at the sight of Kendall smiling, she felt grateful.. happy. "It's not like you hate it now, is it?" Cara uttered. She focused her eyes on the road and took off with a hint of a smile on her face.

"You were the one who decided where we were going last time." Kendall reminded. "Now it's my turn to choose."

Cara agreed. "We have a deal then."

***

"This is where we go?" Cara was slightly bewildered once they stopped in front of the small park.